Thread: Inject

JUSTTRYIN is offline New Member

Inject

Just injected my for week two of cycle. Last week did upper glute on right side. Yesterday just did left side. First week didn't hurt and went smoothly, but yesterday kind of hurt going in and bled quite a bit afterwards. Also today there is a little black and blue bruise . Is this a problem, or did a vessel or something just get hit. Another thing with that blood coming out does the gear also come out as the blood does, or is it deeper and stays in the muscle. Just wondering? Thanks for the info

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    It's just a bruise.... you will be fine. When you bleed sometimes gear will come out also. I always leave the needle in for 10 to 15 seconds to give the AS a chance to be asorbed. You could also try a method where you pull the skin to one side, then inject, take the needle out and then release the skin.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds like you went thru a vein, you'll have a bruise for a few days... I always cover the injection site with a alcohol soaked pad as soon as I pull the needle out. apply pressure and rub in small circles for 3-5 minutes.... I can actully feel the lump in my muscle disappear as the oil spreads.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    leave the needle in for 30 secs to 1 min. and after apply heavy pressure the instant u remove it. or u lose some juice !

JUSTTRYIN is offline New Member

inject

Thanks for the info. I had been leaving the needle in for about 5 to 10 sec. I'll try leaving in a little longer so it is sure to be absored fully.
    Thanks

Thread Information