Thread: My Nips?!?

Bench-n-Squat's is offline Associate Member

My Nips?!?

I can pinch my nipples and this pus lookin stuff comes out!? Ever heard of this shit?? I'm not taking any anti e's.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    It means your prolactin levels are high NOT GOOD........... What gear are you running?

QV test 250 enanthate @750/week

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    You have nolva and liquidex around?

I dont understand why would u take that much test enan? AFter 500mg, the effects of test enanthe become negative effects because your steroid receptors cant tolerate it, so it trannforms into negative effects. Try splitting doses man

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    That's weird.............. I would run Nolva at 50mg until it's stops if not up the doses to 60mg until symptoms go away.............. and then keep the nolva at 20mg ED until the cycle is over.

Is this your first cycle..... if not how long ago was your last and what was ran?

That's a progestrogen related side you are seeing.

I do 2 injections/week which isnt that much and thats b/s... your telling me that after 500mg you get negative effects??? dont think so man...

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerful Beast
    I dont understand why would u take that much test enan? AFter 500mg, the effects of test enanthe become negative effects because your steroid receptors cant tolerate it, so it trannforms into negative effects. Try splitting doses man
    Dont listen to this...bad advice

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by !DBF!
    I do 2 injections/week which isnt that much and thats b/s... your telling me that after 500mg you get negative effects??? dont think so man...
    Well its definately negative if everything over 500 mg is just converting straight away into estrogen... you need to get nolva started and liquidex is cool because it can keep your testosterone in testosterone form instead of converting to estrogen. I'd take both but you are definately needing to go on nolva from now til end of cycle since you are showing simptoms. Nolva will hide the effects of estrogen but its still there in your blood and can continue building up which is why I suggest stacking liquidex.

Nailer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerful Beast
    PB, Seriously do not give any advice until you yourself are more researched

Thread Information