biscuithead84 is offline New Member

Anyone om Test Prop QV?

What kind of results have you acheived..i.e muscle, weight, water retention, acne....How much have you taken and how long.....is it worth getting 3 10ml bottles of Test Prop. QV

BossDJ02 is offline Junior Member
    awsome stuff bro. had great results with Qv prop. no water rentetion or acne. ran it 100ml ed for 8 weeks with fina at 75ml ed. it is very much worth it bro but if i were u i would get more.

Drex is offline Junior Member
    I used it at 100mg EOD on a strict cutting diet for 10 weeks along w/ winny at 50ed for the last 5 weeks. Strength and pumps were awesome even with the lack of carbs/calories. I did not experience any more then normal injection site soreness as some people have reported. Highly recommended.

bigtraps is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drex
    I used it at 100mg EOD on a strict cutting diet for 10 weeks along w/ winny at 50ed for the last 5 weeks. Strength and pumps were awesome even with the lack of carbs/calories. I did not experience any more then normal injection site soreness as some people have reported. Highly recommended.
    Dido exactly
    I ran 100mg ed/ for 10 bottles....About 12 weeks i think. No sides really..Injections were no problem, no acne. BUT ! No real strong Sex drive? Even lost a little. Oh Well. Good Luck Bro

herbologist is offline New Member
    2 Q's. 1: Curious about the ticket on the QV prop.(the Mexican ticket) as I'm going to do a test only stack for my 1st cycle. I am all for the less bloating & from what I've heard slightly lower sides.
    2: Is 100mg eod for ten weeks cool for a 1st cycle?
    I don't care about being a "pin cushion", I'm sick in the head anyway.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    16 weeks on it was long enough for me lol
    Got great results, very little if any bloat, but it was somewhat painful.

flexgolf is offline Member
    the stuff is painful at times. ive never heard of anyone getting bad test prop for QV. i highly reccomend it because im growing like crazy on it right now.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    it's pretty good stuff. Individual gains will vary from person to person depending on genetics, diet, number of cycles etc...

Toxicwaste is offline New Member

Careful

Quote Originally Posted by biscuithead84
    What kind of results have you acheived..i.e muscle, weight, water retention, acne....How much have you taken and how long.....is it worth getting 3 10ml bottles of Test Prop. QV
    there is a lot of bunk QV Prop. I've gotten my share from solid sources.

McBain is offline Member
    compared to other vet prop i think its one of the best, but human grade is better...no knots with human grade

for prop ED injects are best, and personally I've found my gains from prop level out after about 6 weeks or so, still got strength gains afterwards but in terms of size I got most of my size weeks 3-6, which leads me to believe short cycles with prop are best, ED injects for a while interfere with training anyways IMO because I get so damn tight

Thread Information