Wezul is offline Junior Member

please help!

first off is anyone fimiliar with magnabol? its a red star product that contains testosterone propionate 50mg/ml, trenbolone acetate 50mg/ml, nandrololone phenylprionate 50mg/ml, anastrazole 0.75mg/ml) X 20ml bottle. Im taking 1cc a day + 37.5 mgs of d-bol, how long before it starts to work? oh yea i also add 50 more of test prop to make it 100 mg a day... how do u know its working i hear of night sweats and sleepless nights but have nothing yet,im now only on day 4. the magna bol and test prop i will run for about 3 weeks then im switching to dry sust(50 test prop,150 test cyp and 50 test deconate??or some long acting test and arimidex )EOD with red stars tren 75 ED for about eight weeks with winni during the last six. anyway let me know what u all think and more importantly when will i see the tren working?
    Last edited by Wezul; 08-02-2003 at 02:11 PM.

Wezul is offline Junior Member
    bump, anyone?

roch is offline Member
    I guess if you follow the addage that test is test then I don't see a problem with switching up at 3 weeks. the tren takes a good 3 weeks to take effect (at least for me) so I don't see a reason why this wouldn't work for you. keep us posted as to the outcome and how much you've gained.

Thread Information