FEAR.COM is offline Banned

Way Uncommon Pain W/every Inject

OK, im on RT gear t-eth at 400mg ew one shot a week. The 1st was so bad, took 9 days to heal, couldnt sit, red as hell, swolen and hard! OK, 2nd shot, 1/2cc in each cheek, same shit! 3rd shot i decide to break it down to 1/4 shot in each quad, and 1/4 in each rear delt. I cant friggen walk or move my arms. Ive done Q.V. deca , t-eth, prop, dbol & winny with no pain. I use all the techniques behind injecting! The gear is legit cause im hornier than a jack rabbit, gained 5 pounds, feel & look better!
    SO, how do i get the BA content down?? Can i boil the gear over a few times?? Anyone know any tricks, maybe dilute it in some usp oil??
    Any input on this would be great since i cant bend my legs right now and i shot em on saturday!!

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Hey man...try doing your inject really slowly...i know it's a bitch..but I found this works at dissapating some of the pain...at least in my case...

roch is offline Member
    you can mix it with another steroid to help ease the pain. like eq or deca . but that doesn't help if your running a test only cycle huh?

Thread Information