Sigmaguy2 is offline Junior Member

could someone help advise this 2nd cycle

About to start second cycle and need some advice......first cycle was dbol for 4wks(25mgs ed) and sust 250/wk for 8wks....blew up like a water balloon from the dbol and was up 15lbs....strength went up but not anything drastic, took nolvadex and finished with clomid therapy retained about 5-8lbs...right now about 171 and not sure about bf anymore..but ectomorph build.
    my new cycle is looking like:
    anavar at around 25mg ed...for 6wks or 8wks?
    deca or EQ for 10wks at 400mgs/wk
    nolvadex on hand and clomid post therapy
    looking for suggestions on the anavar dosage and length cause the stuff isnt cheap...and the EQ(boldabol)....Deca would be Norma....so basically which deca or eq.....(sensitive to water gains)......and should i add anything else into this cycle like a test or dbol(really liked the dbol pumps and stength gains)....looking for more solid strength gains and some more weight.......any criticism or help would be greatful

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    You need test in your cycle.
    If your looking for more of a quality gain then go w/ Eq. But @ 171lbs (depending on your height) you might wanna use deca .
    Sus is a good test but I suggest you go w/ a longer acting ester like Test E or Test C.
    Week 1-11 Test E Or C 500
    Week 1-10 Deca 400mgs
    Week 1-4 D-bol 35mgs ed
    If you can aford it...run liquidex throughout the cycle @ 1mg ed. That will keep the bloat off.
    Clomid starts 2 weeks after last shot of test...

nokia is offline New Member
    is liquiddex injectable and also wht price are we looking at

twosocks40 is offline Member
    Where is the test?

-B

gotgame83 is offline New Member
    whoa no ldex is NOT is NOT is NOT injectable, if ur gonna run the var bump it up a lil bit to say 40mg/ed(my favorite roid) and try some creatine with it. Ldex could run u any where between 40-100bucks depending on where u go to get it. IMO throw some test enanthate in there

ok so......if i stick with the var...bump it up to 40mgs ed....for how many weeks though?.......and i should definitely have a test in there like enanthate ...would that need to be 500mgs a week or could i get by on less.....i was a little worried about the EQ though as far as the purity of it and it being vet grade, but have heard nothing but good things from it...that being at 400mgs a week....and run liquidex throughout also? at how mgs......that will help with the bloat, and on that gear do you think i would be prone to lots of bloat, i did last time so i would assume so again...anyways thanks for the advice and keep it coming

anyone?.........any input

flexgolf is offline Member
    deca over eq, eq is very weak and takes a loooong time to work

Thread Information