Thread: Cardio question

gumbo is offline New Member

Cardio question

I am 17 years old and just finishing my first cycle of sustanon 250 and primobolan . I've been takeing sus 250 and primo on mondays and just primo on thursdays. Now here is my question, I only have like 3 shots left and I am about to start boxing which is like 99% cardio. I heard that you should not do any cardio while on steroids because your heart could get big, Is that true? also I am getting alot of pimples on my back what can I do to controll it? I heard another rumor that if you inject to a vein by accident you could die is that true?
    and just for the record I was 130 lbs before i started now Im 150 and not even done yet!

flexgolf is offline Member
    well if you want to get bigger, you need to eat more calories than you burn. i.e. a positive mass gain in your system. its possible to gain muscle, with the loss of fat. but you cant have a net weight gain without eating more than you burn.

my main worry is if this will enlarge my heart with a very hard cardio workout.

clain is offline New Member
    well everyone on this board will tell you that you are way too young to be using AS. Do you know how to aspirate when injecting? If you do not then you need to find out before you take another shot. Next time do some research instead of putting yourself at risk. So stick around and find out all you can from these guys, but read as much as you can because being ignorant about AS isn't good. good luck.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gumbo
    I am 17 years old and just finishing my first cycle of sustanon 250 and primobolan . I've been takeing sus 250 and primo on mondays and just primo on thursdays. Now here is my question, I only have like 3 shots left and I am about to start boxing which is like 99% cardio. I heard that you should not do any cardio while on steroids because your heart could get big, Is that true? also I am getting alot of pimples on my back what can I do to controll it? I heard another rumor that if you inject to a vein by accident you could die is that true?
    and just for the record I was 130 lbs before i started now Im 150 and not even done yet!
    1) You are too young to use AS...stop now, lift naturally for 4-5 more years and research it, then you'll be ready.

2) sustanon needs to be injected EOD (every other day) not once a week!

3) Yes you can do cardio while on AS...whoever told you different is an idiot.

4) Go to your dermatologist for a doxycycline prescription for the acne.

5) You're not gonna die injecting into a vein. But. hopefully, you aspirate and avoid this problem in the 1st place. I must have done 100+ injections and never had this problem, not once.

6) 130 to 150? Good for you, too bad you used AS too early though. You could have reached 200 naturally by the age of 21 with hard work IMO, then ran a cycle.

pumpseeker thanks for the reply. I do aspirate all the tiem My friend who injects me use to do it to himself for alergies. What would hapeen if I did another cycle? and If I did hoe long should I wait after i finish this cycle. If I do another cycle what should I do?

since Im only 17 what would be the best cycle I should take?

twosocks40 is offline Member
    since Im only 17 what would be the best cycle I should take?

NO CYCLE! YOU ARE TOO YOUNG! do you understand the consequences of juicing at your age??? Obviously not. Everyone on here is telling you to stop and you want cycle advice. It's your life and it's your choice if you want to FUCK it up but no one on this board will help you to do that!

-B

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    What would hapeen if I did another cycle?
    read this:

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=40383

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    pumpseeker thanks for the reply. I do aspirate all the tiem My friend who injects me use to do it to himself for alergies. What would hapeen if I did another cycle? and If I did hoe long should I wait after i finish this cycle. If I do another cycle what should I do?

lol didnt u hear what the post above u said ! too not do any cycles period. whats wrong ?

u really dont know to much about steroids either ! i would hold off and spend along time researching. i dont even know where to start with you ! honestly bro !

Opasan_Bosanac is offline Junior Member
    bro its people like you that give a bad name to steroids u clown, now go do some research and work on ur diet and technique.

xderekx is offline Associate Member
    when i was 17 i was smoking weed and skateboarding haha

like everyone else said bro you are a bit young to be running gear.

yes you can do cardio

a good home remedy for acne is washing your back with palmolive. if that doesnt work, benzoyl peroxide soap or cream and even persagel.

oh, and about hitting a vein...ive hit plenty in my time haha! you may get a bit light-headed or taste the gear in our mouth, or get a shooter that makes your bathroom look like a crime scene...but that's about it. i think i read on here a long time ago tht you need to inject 10cc's of air directly into a vein in order to create an issue. most syringes are 3cc.

PittBoy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Opasan_Bosanac View Post
    bro its people like you that give a bad name to steroids u clown, now go do some research and work on ur diet and technique.
    LOL....this thread is ancient bro

Thread Information