EGP? is offline Junior Member

could use some advise

in febuary, i weighed 240 at 35% body fat. i started eating 6 meals a day (lean protein, complex carbs, & mrp's), a gallon of water ed, and eca.cardio and weights 4 days/ week. I got down to 192 @ 23% bf. a couple of guys where i work started talking about 1ad, ang 1test, and that it worked and so on. through researching to find out if the stuff works or not, i found this website, and got somewhat open to the idea of juice. then a guy comes to work at my job that claims to have done juice before, and could get it, so, eventhough i read everything about waiting until reaching genetic potenetial, and everything, i started a cycle anyways, i did 8 wks of sust and deca , half of it was with fake deca. i took my last shot last thursday. i weigh 218 @ 25% bf. now i want to go to 10% bf and retain as much muscle and strength as i can, in the shortest period of time. what should i do? please give me any tips you will. (diet, training, cardio etc.) i want to do all my working out in the morning if possible because of my schedule. and i dont mind if you guys flame me, but just so you know, i know i didn't do this the right way, so help me out if you can. at least i know i'm a dumbass unlike a lot of the other newbie's.

ps- i thought about clen - the guy im doing this with says he hates the way it makes him feel, and it's not worth it- i know i dont mind eca's, will that have anything to do wit the way clen makes me feel?

I Am 5'9", Endomesomorphic- (any Of The Endo Is From Being A Lazy Pothead In My Teens) I Have 8.75" Wrists, And 10.5" Ankles, So Im Pretty Thick

bump

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Congrat on the weight loss.
    Well first off you should wait awhile to you do another cycle. Do you have clomid for this cycle?
    See how far you can get down natuarly, maybe use some clen .
    I don't think a cut cycle right away would benifit you. Drop down as much as u can then look into a cut cycle w/ the using T-3 in it.
    In the mean time research T-3 and cutting cycles.
    Goodluck,

jcrew.com is offline Banned

Lightbulb if i were you

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Congrat on the weight loss.
    Well first off you should wait awhile to you do another cycle. Do you have clomid for this cycle?
    See how far you can get down natuarly, maybe use some clen .
    I don't think a cut cycle right away would benifit you. Drop down as much as u can then look into a cut cycle w/ the using T-3 in it.
    In the mean time research T-3 and cutting cycles.
    Goodluck,
    if i were you i'd take an ECA stack in the morning right before training. i would have a small protein shake maybe 30 mins - 1 hour before working out. do weights first, then do as much cardio as you can after. keep doing this for a while, train hard, and see how much more your body fat drops.

don't eat a lot of carbs right after this workout. your blood glucose will still be low so even after working out you'll be burning fat for hours. eat something after that's mostly protein/fat/vegetables like an omlet.

then maybe for lunch start eating normally.

i agree with no sauce for now, just wait and see where you can get without it in the meantime. it looks like you're already doing a great job.

preppy white-boy
    Last edited by jcrew.com; 08-05-2003 at 09:54 PM.

Thread Information