Biggy20 is offline Associate Member

Tren controversy....

I've seen many treads about how long does tren take to kick. Some peoples claims to take up to 4 weeks to feel it. But, since the acetate ester is so fast acting that you need to inject ed or at least eod, how can this make sence? I feel test prop after few days and prop is slower to release than acetate, so why can this be possible. I've never done tren so I don't have a clue.
    SO ANYONE????????????

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    There is no controversy, Tren takes a couple of weeks to saturate in your body..then you will get the strength increase.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    i have had different experiences, i have done more than 5 tren cycles and i think each time has been different, this last time didnt have any feeling up to 10 days had to stop at the point due to some medical reasons, but before that have had it in about a week, i always notice im running hot at first, then the strength gains, going purpley color in the gym with extra aggression and so on

peace

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, from personal experience it took me from 2 weeks to 4 weeks to feel the effects of tren . By it being a short acting ester it needs to saturate ur body first before u start to see/feel the effects. IMO everyone is different in how long it takes to saturate ur body.

OG

This is interesting, so if this is true, it should not change much things if it injected eod instead of ed?

also, i've used parabolan (when it was possible) wich is a longer acting tren an felt it after no more than 1 or 2 weeks at only 112mg/week.......Can it because conversion waste too much tren so we underdose? How can it be so long with acetate form and much higher dosage?

chris1tr69 is offline Banned
    To me i dont think it took that long to feel def no longert then 2 weeks to feel it through my body

ColdSore is offline Banned
    i felt some sides after a week i.e.- night sweats, increased aggression, and shortness of breath..im currently in wek 3 of the fina and im geting good weight gain, an awsome strength gains....i love the shit

well, my friend who is trying our homemade fina is not feeling anything after 8 days.......

Thread Information