tbulldog is offline Associate Member

How Many More?

I am running 500mg QV Enanthate /week with .5-1mg liquidex/day. I am very prone to gyno so I began the cycle with liquidex.

Now, I sensed something in my under my left nipple during the first week so I upped the dose of liquidex to 1mg everyday. I will keep it at this dose throughout the cycle unless I sense more symptoms.

My question is this, Do I need to get nolvadex for post cycle or can I just run liquidex afterwards? I was assuming that I would just take liquidex for 2 weeks after the last injection and I would be fine.

Thanks,
    Tbull
    Last edited by tbulldog; 08-05-2003 at 04:24 AM.

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tbulldog
    I am running 500mg QV Enanthate /week with .5-1mg liquidex/day. I am very prone to gyno so I began the cycle with liquidex.

Now, I sensed something in my under my left nipple during the first week so I upped the dose of liquidex to 1mg everyday. I will keep it at this dose throughout the cycle unless I sense more symptoms.

My question is this, Do I need to get nolvadex for post cycle or can I just run liquidex afterwards? I was assuming that I would just take liquidex for 2 weeks after the last injection and I would be fine.

Thanks,
    Tbull
    personally i always run nolva AND clomid PCT, and continue with the l-dex through PCT...

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    I'd run liquidex ED from first shot to last day of clomid. Make sure you run clomid post cycle bro. I would never do a cycle without clomid at the end! Start taking nolvadex when symptoms appear, but I doubt you're getting gyno after 1 week of enanthate . Enanthate takes 3 weeks to get into your system so you probably got a placebo effect, IMO. Anyway, if you're prone to gyno, you better have some nolva on hand! And 1mg ED ldex is fine, although I got headaches after 8 weeks at the dosage. I used 0.5mgs ED on this last cycle and it worked well.

Thread Information