tbulldog is offline Associate Member

Frustrated and Confused

I am running 500mg QV Enanthate /week with .5-1mg liquidex/day. I am very prone to gyno so I began the cycle with liquidex.

Now, I sensed something in my under my left nipple during the first week so I upped the dose of liquidex to 1mg everyday. I will keep it at this dose throughout the cycle unless I sense more symptoms.

My question is this, Do I need to get nolvadex for post cycle or can I just run liquidex afterwards? I was assuming that I would just take liquidex for 2 weeks after the last injection and I would be fine.

Thanks,
    Tbull

peaker is offline Senior Member
    i am no expert but i didnt think you would get gyno symptoms so early unless you were kick starting it with dbol or extremely prone? i am prone and on my first cycle, taking femara at 2.5mg EOD no symptoms but paranoia plays with my head all day.
    going to wait to experience what i did when i was a teenager before i go off myself with gyno paranoia.

u can use either nolva or clomid for PCT but liquidex isnt going to bring back your boys and get them kicking again. just stop estro conversion

big debate over which is ideal for PCT since the compounds are very similar.

good luck

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, personally i prefer Nolvadex over any other anti-e for gyno. 20mgs ed does wonders. Good luck!

OG

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    Go with Nolva. If you don't have it yet I'd hurry to get it.

tbulldog is offline Associate Member
    well i used nolvadex last cycle and still got a little gyno toward the end....I don't want that shit again....and yes, by the end of the week, my nips burn and get puffy if i'm not on anti-e... what i'd like to know is will i need to get nolvadex for post cycle or will liquidex do the trick? I'm not so much worried about my balls as i am about growing tits..

Tbull

Thread Information