want_to_get_ripped is offline New Member

Question newbie in need of help

Hi as you can tell by my user name im a newbie and want to get ripped
    i have been looking on the net and asking many people about the best way to get started and what to take but i have been given many different answers which has made me very confused so i thought i would ask the real people that know.

Many have told me to start taking Deca -Durabolin once a week is this correct?

my main goals is to add lean body mass (but not to much) but get much more defined

any help would be most helpful as everyone was a newbie once looking for answers

many thanks and i will look forward to any replies

Red5 is offline Associate Member
    How old are you? How long have you been training?
    The best (only?) way to get ripped is diet and cardio.

twosocks40 is offline Member
    Assuming you are old enough to be doing AS I would NOT recommend deca . Deca is a bulking drug. I think red5 said it all, diet and cardio are the best ways to get ripped. If you wanted to do AS, I would say maybe prop/eq/winny. Just my opinion, I'm not an expert.

-B

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    i can give you more advice, but i'm gonna need all your stats bro.

thanks for the posts so far its pleasing to know people are gonna try to help

im 22 , 6ft 2 and my weight is 90kg

sorry dont know any more of my stats

i havnt been training long at all im working away in greece for the summer and want to come back much bigger than this year and much more ripped many people are on deca as its so cheap out here so i wanted to take some back to the uk and train for next summer

many thanks again

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Whats your diet like bro?
    If you wanna get ripped, diet and cardio are the key.
    AS will help you along but there's no replacement for a good diet & some cardio.
    Deca is a mass building drug. Look into Test & Eq for some lean quality muscle gains...
    Goodluck,

k thanks bro so u dont recommend using deca for building muscle mass ?

to be honest my diet has been slack since working over here i plan to sort it out when i get home in a month

P.T.P is offline Junior Member
    You shouldnt even be thinking about as. Establish a sound program and a solid diet. And do more research.

Question

bump anyone else have any info that i might find useful b4 i start please

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Like several people have said, get diet and workout routine in check far in advance of starting any AS. This isn't a flame. If you start AS now, chances are you won't have very good results and you are subjecting yourself to negative side effects. The cost benefit ratio isn't anywhere near the risk. Chances are you will put on water weight and look bloated and worse than you do now...unless you get everything in check at LEAST 6 months before starting any AS. Again, not trying to flame, but this is how AS gets a bad reputation and how people hurt themselves. Start eating clean and hitting the gym and doing RESEARCH RESEARCH!! If all it took was sticking yourself with a pin a couple of times a week, everyone would be looking HUGE. There's a lot more to it than that bro. Good Luck! Again, I'm not trying to flame you here...just giving my honest opinion.

peace,

ttgb

Last edited by tryingtogetbig; 08-05-2003 at 08:54 AM.

Thread Information