Tuggy is offline Associate Member

1st Cycle halfway through!

Wks 1-6
    400 mg QV Deca 200 /wk 1/2 on Mon, 1/2 on Thurs
    400 mg QV Test. Cyp./wk splir with the deca

Wks 7-11
    400 mg EQ /wk split in two injects.

I have one more dec/cyp inject to do then it's on to the EQ.
    All followed by Nolv.

Stas at beginning:
    43 yrs old
    6' 1"
    211 lbs
    21 % BF

Now almost 6 weeks in:
    219 lbs
    15 %BF

So far I am extremely pleased with results except for something I thought I got rid of 20 years ago----ACNE! I started 500 mg B-5 today and hope that helps (tanning also). If not then it's of to the derm. office.

Any recommendations? Program, etc.
    Thanks
    Last edited by Tuggy; 08-05-2003 at 12:12 PM.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    wow man. thats great to see u lost 6% bf. the EQ will lean u out even more. although imho u should have run EQ from the start, but still thats amazing. fat loss and muscle gain, this is what people dream of ! keep doing what it is that u are doing and u can expect the results u are getting !

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    How did you come up with this cycle?

I would have ran the cyp for at least 10 weeks, I would either have picked eq or the deca and not ran both. Also eq should be ran at a minimum of 12 weeks to see results.

The B-5 works for some I would start off withh 6mg a day and work on up from there to 10mg if you see no change in your skin.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    i agree as well, it doesnt make sense to run deca for 6 weeks and then do EQ for 6 ! cause now the EQ wil ltake time to kick in !

Quote Originally Posted by gundam675
    i agree as well, it doesnt make sense to run deca for 6 weeks and then do EQ for 6 ! cause now the EQ wil ltake time to kick in !
    From what I have read and heard, I wanted to keep my first cycle somewhat light. I have been told that deca and EQ are quite similar excepting for the sides, with one affecting estrogen more and the other progesterone. I decided to limit the pssibility of Deca dick, gyno and some of the other deca sides by only running for six weeks while also limitinf the hit on my own test production by only taking the Cyp with the deca. As I understand it, Eq. takes less of o hit on your own test. production ability. I also wanted to limit the amount of fat build up and water weight with the deca and cyp and finish with somehting that will still build yet hold less water and get morew vascular.

I know this is probably not an orthodox cycle, but as many on here have said time and again, you don't know how AS will affect you until you try it for yourself. I will let you know how it all worked out in a couple more weeks.

Until then, I'm starting to plan a second cycle for sometime in the future. Any help is welcome.
    Last edited by Tuggy; 08-05-2003 at 02:47 PM.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuggy
    From what I have read and heard, I wanted to keep my first cycle somewhat light. I have been told that deca and EQ are quite similar excepting for the sides, with one affecting estrogen more and the other progesterone. I decided to limit the pssibility of Deca dick, gyno and some of the other deca sides by only running for six weeks while also limitinf the hit on my own test production by only taking the Cyp with the deca. As I understand it, Eq. takes less of o hit on your own test. production ability. I also wanted to limit the amount of fat build up and water weight with the deca and cyp and finish with somehting that will still build yet hold less water and get morew vascular.

I know this is probably not an orthodox cycle, but as many on here have said time and again, you don't know how AS will affect you until you try it for yourself. I will let you know how it all worked out in a couple more weeks.

Until then, I'm starting to plan a second cycle for sometime in the future. Any help is welcome.
    With what you stated here's how I would have ran the cycle:

1 - 10 Test Cyp @ 500mg
    1 - 10 Deca @ 400mg
    8 - 13 Winny @ 50mg ED
    1 - End of PCT Nolva ED @ 20mg
    Clomid starts 1 day after last winny injection

or

1 - 12 Test Cyp @ 500mg
    1 - 12 EQ @ 400mg
    10 - 15 Winny @ 50mg ED
    1 - End of PCT Nolva ED @ 20mg
    Clomid starts 1 day after last winny injection

Running the Winny at the end of both cycles will help you harden up your gains and if your diest is in check you will become vascular. The Nolva will help with bloat. Also running the test along with the Deca will keep you from getting "Deca dick".

I hope you didn't take what I asked as a flame. I was just wondering how you came up with that cycle and I know there are better ways to run the cycle.

Rookiejay is offline Member
    Holy shit, that's increadible......

Does that mean you gained (so far) over 20 lb of lean muscle?
    (weight up 8 lbs - lost 12lb of fat = 6%)

Congrads

Keep us posted

Jay

inadream is offline New Member
    Bro honestly that is amazing. I have to ask what does your workout look like. I mean how much cardio do you do, etc. Also what does your diet look like, i.e. calories and carbs and chit.

Bro again amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by inadream
    Bro honestly that is amazing. I have to ask what does your workout look like. I mean how much cardio do you do, etc. Also what does your diet look like, i.e. calories and carbs and chit.

Bro again amazing.
    I believe my workout if fairly basic. I do five days on, one day off. I do 30 minutes of HARD cardio twice a week. I eat right at 4000 cal. a day. With at least 300 grams of it being protein and no more than 60-65 grams of fat. The fat is about 95 % unsat. Absolutely stay away from all trans fatty acids. Nothing at all is white (i.e. white bread, potato, etc.) everything is whole grain, yams, etc. I eat this exactly every three hours for a total of six meals. I drink protein shakes with water throughout and I go to bed at night right after a Met Rx MR shake (Choc Peanutbutter, it's awesome.) I also make a protein shake with water and put an ice cube in it and put it on my night stand next to my bed. If I wake (usually to piss) I drink it before going back to sleep. I am sure I am missing a few items, but basically I am just trying to be as disciplined as I can (being a former Marine Corps Captain helps with this I guess). I only wish I had done this 20 years ago.

Nixter is offline Associate Member
    actually I was just reading that the "stay away from anything white" is a myth. There's lot's of good white foods; Pototos and white beans are loaded with fibre and nutrients. Often companies knowing public trends will do things like add plenty of fibre to white breads, sometimes more than found in whole wheat.

Nixter.

Thread Information