ziggyj is offline Junior Member

how long do i wait until i start cutting?

hey guys, i have a question --

i'm two weeks into my first cycle on 500 mg/weekly of testosterone enanthate , going for ten weeks, and i'm already trying to plan out my cutting phase and next cycle. my goals for the cutting cycle are obvious and typical -- i want to keep as much of my gains as possible while shedding the fat down to my abs. so how long after my final week should i begin my cutting phase? i can lose my gains easily directly following the cycle if i dont eat enough, right? so when do i begin?

also, i don't know anything about cuttings stacks... can someone suggest a good one and maybe explain what the drugs in the stack do?

thanks guys (and girls), ziggyj

nmk85roll is offline Associate Member
    Personally, I'd worry about your current cycle now. Concentrate on that and get everything you can out of it. After your PCT, then start thinking about what you want to do to cut. Just my two cents...

Quote Originally Posted by ziggyj
    hey guys, i have a question --

i'm two weeks into my first cycle on 500 mg/weekly of testosterone enanthate , going for ten weeks, and i'm already trying to plan out my cutting phase and next cycle. my goals for the cutting cycle are obvious and typical -- i want to keep as much of my gains as possible while shedding the fat down to my abs. so how long after my final week should i begin my cutting phase? i can lose my gains easily directly following the cycle if i dont eat enough, right? so when do i begin?

also, i don't know anything about cuttings stacks... can someone suggest a good one and maybe explain what the drugs in the stack do?

thanks guys (and girls), ziggyj

i would only pay a half pence for your two cents

bump

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    What are you asking?

ARE you wanting to extend your cycle and cut?

ARE you wanting to start another cycle immediately after clomid to cut?

ARE you wanting to start another cycle a few weeks down the road after your current cycle to cut?

ARE you wanting to cut after your cycle, and then later start a cycle?

You werent very clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    What are you asking?

ARE you wanting to extend your cycle and cut?

ARE you wanting to start another cycle immediately after clomid to cut?

ARE you wanting to start another cycle a few weeks down the road after your current cycle to cut?

ARE you wanting to cut after your cycle, and then later start a cycle?

You werent very clear.
    i want to know how soon after my bulking cycle i can move into a cutting cycle, taking into consideration that it may be easy to lose my gains if i go on a negative calorie diet immediately following use of anabolic steroids . i also want to know if there are certain drugs i should stack (i.e., t3/clen ) that people have experience with and would recommend for cutting. thank you.

well 0 time

dont come off at all and just go into a cutting cycle now

either way your not going to lose gains from hypocaloric diet if your on something if thats what your asking?

but then you say "it may be easy to lose my gains if i go on a negative calorie diet immediately following use of anabolic steroids " and you sound like you just want to cut up while not on steroids (which is not a cycle) so if thats the case you will probally lose all your gains

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    well 0 time

dont come off at all and just go into a cutting cycle now

either way your not going to lose gains from hypocaloric diet if your on something if thats what your asking?

but then you say "it may be easy to lose my gains if i go on a negative calorie diet immediately following use of anabolic steroids" and you sound like you just want to cut up while not on steroids (which is not a cycle) so if thats the case you will probally lose all your gains
    hmmm.. so then i should finish off my ten weeks of bulking (using 500mg test eth.) and then put in another few weeks cutting using maybe half of that (i.e., 250mg test eth.) and some clen or t3? is it going to be hard on my testicles to go on test for so long?

Its up to you.

STop, do clomid, wait a few wks and then do it.

Or do it now.

Depends on the time frame your working with I guess

You could switch to prop if you wanted to, no reason to lower your dose really though.

Its not going to make much difference on recovery. If anything it will make your gains more keepable as your body is more used to them before you come off.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyj
    i would only pay a half pence for your two cents
    Then in the future don't even bother asking for advice. His advice was spot on and he didn't flame you. If you can't take advice, or don't agree with what is being offered, don't ask for it!!

Thread Information