DocHoliday is offline Senior Member

eq vs deca in this stack

wk 1-10, 400 mg Deca -Durabolin /week,
    wk 1-8, 500 mg Testosterone enanthate /week,
    wk 1-10 35 mg Anavar (oxandrolone)/day
    Clomid or Nolva therapy.

Would EQ be a better choice in regards to my goals. First to remind everyone of my stats, and don't flame for my age, I'm still planning.

20yrs, 5'10, 175 lbs (losing wieight because of my summer construction job, it's cutting me up instead of bulking me up)

Goals:
    20lbs of solid keepable muscle mass. I want a good strenght build up with my mass, but I also don't want to lose all definition, so that's why I'm staying away from D-bol. I also, like I've mentioned many many times, want as little hair side effects as possible, though I will be taking precautions.

Thanks for the help guys.

Doc

ruquick is offline New Member
    I think EQ would be a better choice then Deca for the goals you are looking for. You will retain less water using EQ then what you will with Deca. Both are excellent and basicly a must for any good cycle. Go with the EQ!

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    I would just throw in the EQ with the rest of the cycle.

twosocks40 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    I would just throw in the EQ with the rest of the cycle.

You mean run deca and EQ together? Hmmmmm...

-B

Thanks guys!

Lordblitz, if I had the money I would run both, but money is a factor, I'm a college kid. I hope I have enough money to feed my ass.

So EQ is the general consensus to go with.

Doc

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I think your too young, but a piece of advice in case you ultimately decide on the Deca .

Put your test 2wks past the Deca. This will allow a bit more time for the deca to exit the system and make recovery much easier.

You'll regret stopping test beforehand

Pheedno,

I'm not set on doing a cycle yet, I may not do one for a few years, I'm just doing the research now. Thanks for the advice to push my test 2 weeks past the discontinuance of the deca . I hadn't known that, that's some great advice.
    Would the same go for EQ should I decide to use that in place of the deca?

Thanks again for your help AR

Doc

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    EQ doesn't shut down HPTA as hard so running them alongside each other for the entire time is probably OK.
    The supression comaprison has substantial difference between recovery from Deca and EQ.

I personally like EQ.

roch is offline Member
    if you are concerned about hair loss then go with the deca . deca also makes the joints feel great, something I've been missing ever since starting the winny.

I've heard that Deca isn't so kind to the hair.
    But in all seriousness, all gear isn't so friendly to the hair line. From what I've heard EQ and Deca are the same in regards to the effect on hair, any one agree?

Doc

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Look in my signature and you'll find two decent threads...one on the deca vs eq debate and the other on unwanted sides. Within the latter I think you'll find some interesting opinions on hairloss and gear.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    BigGreen...that's still a good thread. I remember reading it a long time ago, but had forgotten about it. It definitley gives user accounts on both sides of the fence.

peace,

ttgb

BigGreen,

I read that thread on the EQ v Deca debate. I posted this thread because it was more specific in terms of my particular stack. I wanted to know which combinations had a better synergistic effects if any difference at all.
    I also read the latter thread too. LOL. But you know, you hear different opinions all of the time, and I know that the sides differ from person to person.
    I don't mean to be annoying with my posts, but you can't be too certain. I also hope for less opinion sometimes, and more facts. I've read, and keep on reading on gear, but a lot of times, the info I read neglects to mention such minutia on side effects.

Thanks for the help guys.

Doc

Thread Information