BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member

Continue on or clomid now???? Need some advice here.

Ok guys, everyone now knows my situation. What I need some advice on is this. I'll be done with my cycle in about 2 weeks, and than I'll start clomid therapy. Now we all know how emotional one gets while on clomid, and with what's going on with my wife I need to be emotionally strong for her and the kids. So I'm wondering, do you guys think I should just take the clomid and hope I can manage all this while on it, or maybe get some more fina or prop and run it low dosage or EOD until my wife comes home and than run the clomid? I really need some advice on this guys because it's time for me to come off, but at the same time I don't want to emotionally fall apart on my wife and kids during this time.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats a good question. Just to let you know, I felt fine on Clomid, actually I felt incredible. No emeotional sides. The only thing that happened to me was I saw some trails with only 4 days to go. I stopped taking it.

Bump....

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Well, being that you don't know how long this situation is going to last with your family, I would say come off now.

As with BLT, I have never had emotional problems on clomid(excpet mildly when I ran a no test cycle)

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Sup BIG T, u could also use Nolvadex /Clomid combo post cycle. That way u can lessin the dosage of clomid and that might help. Im 2 weeks in on clomid and all im having is trails as sides and some pimples on my shoulders. No emotional outbreaks yet.. Good luck my brudda!

OG

Rich8888 is offline Member
    No probs on Clomid.....here.....

Sounds good, I'll come off as scheduled and tyr and pick me up some liquid nolva from P-N-P. I appreciate it guys.

Oh.... one more thing. I'll do the 300/100/50 split, but on the nolva just 20mg ED should be fine for post cycle right?

Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    Oh.... one more thing. I'll do the 300/100/50 split, but on the nolva just 20mg ED should be fine for post cycle right?
    Yup 20mgs of Nolv. U could also go 300/50/50 split. Thats what i usually do if i add the Nolv.

OG

Thanks OG... I'm not sure how long I'll need to run the clomid. I think this time it's going to be a bit longer than the usual 21 days because I've been on for almost 20 weeks and been shut down damn near the entire time. I had some hcg to use to help get my boys up and running again, but I managed to break the damn viles. So I'll just be using the clomid and nolva.

Anytime bro! I used hcg 2 weeks before the end of my cycle and didnt see any real effects from it? I have to say i was disappointed so ur not missing much IMO..

OG

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    20mg on the nolva but taper it as you come off the clomid. If you worried about depression, maybe some bromo in post
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thanks abstrack- got the bromo, might order some more. Will it really help with the depression?

chris1tr69 is offline Banned
    im on clomid now and theres no emotional feelings here, but like buylongterm i saw trails and was wondering what the hell that was...........

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    Thanks abstrack- got the bromo, might order some more. Will it really help with the depression?

Yes it can. The main use for Bromo is as medication for Parkinsons disease(disfunction of dopamine production). Bromo helps increase secretion of dopamine to receptors and can help in mood

Well, I'm on bromo now and will continue to use it post cycle as well. thanks guys. abstrack, OG, Pheedno all of ya'll.

Thread Information