PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

Exclamation Think I should tell them?

Hey guys,

I am going to be receiving my parcel(s) in about a week. I live with three roommates. (All girls). Whoooo..lucky me!!! . Anyway, I have the package addressed w/ a fake name, and if it gets here and I don't catch it before them. I'm going to be f*cked. Do you think I should tell them or..? I've known for 10+ years, one for almost 2 years, and one for like 3 months. I mean we all have different schedules due to classes, and I'm not always home when the mail arrives. I mean, I've talked to them about it before months ago,s saying "I've been thinking of AS". They really don't care that, since they all do E, Herb, and drink like hounds. I mean, they do THEIRS...i do MINE...right? Do you think I just should just say" Hey I got some stuff comin, and if it's addressed to John Doe, DO NOT give it back to the mail man". Thanks for all your help guys.

-PaPaPumP

ptbyjason Guest
    don't tell them and you risk losing it. Tell them and they don't care but will get it for you. I'd tell them in a heartbeat.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Hell ya tell them...you can probably even convince one of them to give you injections as well. Once you start packing on that lean muscle all three roommates (and their friends) will fight over who's gonna give you your next glute shots.
    Pete

KeyMastur is offline VET
    If you don't want to tell them what it is, just tell them the name that it's coming under and for them not to throw it away. If they ask, just make up some BS to throw them off. Late...

PS - 3 girls ? can i move in?

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i'm w/ pete, you can get them to hit you. also, girls won't admit it, but they have a fascination with guys who take gear. they think it's cool when a guy can take an injection so easily. so definately tell them. some good things may come out of it

QuietStorm is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up

I'm envious, I wish I could find myself in a situation like that, having to tell my three female roommates about a delivery. Yeah definetly tell them.

Talking LOL

You guys are off the hook!!!!!!! You are all funny as shit!! Ya, one of them feels like a sister to me, I was thinking of keeping it between me and her, even though girls gossip...so I'd be better off tellin them. I mean, they all do crazy @$$ drugs, or at least tried them. I don't do any drugs, I don't even drink! (I'm sooooooooo good) ...just kidding. Well thanks for the responses guys, it's better telling them, then getting it sent back to the mail man!! . Thanks for the help guys, you're always so quick to help, I appreciate it. Ya, when I start swellin up, it's gonna be on. They do have friends.....

P

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    P- you lucky bastard.. I bet you got nothing but little kittens over there all the time huh? I'm with the guys definately tell em, and don't risk losing the gear. Then you'll have your own RN's stabing your cheeks- damn your lucky!

quinn is offline New Member
    whats up papa. i replied to your other post on a differnt board, reading the replies of both boards i say its a 50\50 split. good luck and dont tell.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    hey bro, im new around here, so dont take this personal, but to me this is a no brainer, they do theirs and you should be able to do yours bro. if they have a problem with it then they need to get their priorities straight, before hammerin on you.

just my .02

peace bb79

Quinn

Ya i threw it out on a couple board to get different opinions. This board has been funnier than $h!t though, they're all "can i move in, DUDE TELL THEM!" Ya the other board said hell no don't tell them. But For real guys, I really don't think they'll care THAT much. I'm just gonna say, this rely's on our friendship, and if you want it to last, just keep your lip shut. Plus, I never go around telling people how you take Xanax, E, or those blue and yellow, purple pills (D12) . They've been to mushroom mountain, once or twice but who's countin'. For those of you that know who D12 is, you'll understand my last couple sentences, although they are true. Thanks guys, I'll just sit em down, and have a nice conversation with them, I'll let them say whatever they want...then I'll say DROP IT! Don't even bring this up again. Anyhow, they got a couple friends who juice, so I should be fine.
    Thanks guys for your advice, I'll return it back to ALL of you in anyway I can.
    P

PS- I'm gonna go get my play on!

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    they shouldn't care, but if ones goes nuts and decides that she cannot live with a juicer then they would be room for an extra room mate right? lol! just keep me in mind

4plates is offline Banned
    tell the girls you odreed a penis pump through the mail.(you didnt thing 10 inches was big enough) and you had it sent under a false name.after the shit is in your hands tell them the truth.its not like their not gunna notice anyway.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    "Swedish Penis Pumps...this sort of thing is my bag"
    By: Austin Danger Powers

Fullintensity...Sure bro come on over, actually one of them is annoying as shit, she's rude, always thinks she's right, and never says hi. I'll kick her out. It's like "HELLO!!"...i guess she hates me because she's jealous....awwwww...too bad.

Thanks guys later

juiceon is offline Associate Member
    I don't think it is living with a juicer that they may have a problem with, nor do I think that thier drug use evens things out. What I would worry about is one of them freaking out about accepting drugs from a mail carrier. They may do drugs, but I am sure they don't use the mail service to get them.

juiceon is offline Associate Member

Re: Quinn

Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    Ya i threw it out on a couple board to get different opinions. This board has been funnier than $h!t though, they're all "can i move in, DUDE TELL THEM!" Ya the other board said hell no don't tell them.
    That's because everyone at EF is on tren and DNP and everyone over here is on test - -

Nah...

They don't have to accept anything, they aren't going to have to sign for it. I think i should tell them, so they know what's coming, so they don't grab the pak, say "hey, he doesn't live here" and leave it outside. I don't wanna throw all that money down the drain. I'll be fine, I just gotta stop shittin bricks over nuthin all the time.. .
    Thanks guys.

P

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    tell em...and why your at it- also tell them to invite all the girls they know over cause your having a AS party and inviting all your bro's from AR over to share in the fun. Let's play with the kitty's boys!- Iwana

Slapshot1 is offline Junior Member
    MEOW

Just tell them not to fuck with the package coming in for Joe Shmoe.

You can tell them the truth, or you can tell them Mr. Shmoe is a buddy and the package is a present for his wife.

SPEEDY is offline Junior Member
    I think that you should just tell them to sign for the package that is going to arrive under John Doe. I don't think that they will be nosy enough to ask you what is in the package. If they do, just make up something. This way if anything happens, ITS NOT GOING TO, they won't get in trouble, and at the same time they won't have to know. I am with the idea of the penis pump..J/K/. Just tell them that it is some stuff that one of your friends ordered.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Tell them and then have them do the shots for you. Make them be naked while they do it as well. You'll look forward to the shots even more then.

SPEEDY is offline Junior Member
    I agree with Nathan, maybe they'll give you a rub down right after the shot to help you relax...

BTW, Nathan, your personal quote is AWESOME!

nokia is offline New Member
    tell them

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by nokia
    tell them
    The last post was 09-20-2001, 11:36 AM. I think ur a lil bit late to be giving advice.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    LoL. i love it when newies bring up old threads.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by FrkyBgStok
    LoL. i love it when newies bring up old threads.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

big popa?

Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    it's been 2 years.did that order ever come in?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You know that thread is old because PaPaPumP couldn't find three women to live with him now if he paid them.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

so true rickson

Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    You know that thread is old because PaPaPumP couldn't find three women to live with him now if he paid them.
    scary thing is i remeber this thread.i've been in this crazy house for too long!!!AR, ahhhh the memories.....

peaker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    scary thing is i remeber this thread.i've been in this crazy house for too long!!!AR, ahhhh the memories.....
    so do i

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    uh its been how long now

bodybuilder6949 is offline New Member

no no no

you may kiss, but do not tell.........if you inform them that a package is coming with illegal contents, and then they receive the package for you...........then they are just as legally in the shit hole as you if caught........If you truly like these people, do not get them involved in something that is intrinsically criminal.........

hybrid is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iron4life79
    hey bro, im new around here, so dont take this personal, but to me this is a no brainer, they do theirs and you should be able to do yours bro. if they have a problem with it then they need to get their priorities straight, before hammerin on you.

just my .02

peace bb79
    I wasn't paying attention to the date in this thread until I got to this post. When IFL says he's new here! The I checked the date and just shook my head.

Thread Information