LozTajMahaj is offline Banned

Catabolic Phase Question

At the end of my next cycle (8weeks of Dbol , Enan. and EQ) I want to use Clenbuterol to counter the catabolic phase of the cycle. So what I am asking I guess is after week 8 how should I take my HCG , Clomid and Clenbuterol. Actually I know about the HCG and Clomid but it's the Clen I can't find any info on as far as using it as an anti-catabolic.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    look into the educational forum for cycleons thread.

when I ran it i started out at 60mcg then ramped up while paying attention to the sides. I eventually worked up to 200mcg and just run in straight for 2 weeks on then 2 weeks off with a eca or nyc.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    never mind it wasnt cyc. but here is the link

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=23808

I though he did have a thread though??
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Anabolicboy is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LozTajMahaj
    At the end of my next cycle (8weeks of Dbol , Enan. and EQ) I want to use Clenbuterol to counter the catabolic phase of the cycle. So what I am asking I guess is after week 8 how should I take my HCG , Clomid and Clenbuterol. Actually I know about the HCG and Clomid but it's the Clen I can't find any info on as far as using it as an anti-catabolic.

8wks of d-bol? May want to cut that in half to 4 wks. Could do some serious damage to the liver. Post your cycle in detail and have some of the more knowlegeable members critique, its ya best bet. Later.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    d-bol for 8 wks can cause a high cortisol, go on d-bol for 4 - 5 weeks. as for hcg , it is not needed, ur cycle is wayyy to weak. ur jus twasting ur money. and hcg is not cheap. if ur balls are not small, then forget it. hcg can actually make it harder to keep gains if ur not careful !

if u still want hcg, run it the last week of ur cycle.

2500iu on monday 2500 iu on friday

when i ran clen post-cycle i just started at a dose of 100 mcg o spiropent clen, sides were horrible. but i kept most gains. u should taper though, starting from week after last shot.

imho, hcg is useless to u, ur cycle is wayyyyyy to short to need hcg. but if u have $$$$$ to burn, then go for it if u want !

good luck !

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Forget clen post-cycle. Clomid, HGC, glutamine and a high calorie diet will solve your catabolic problems! Save the clen for a cutting cycle...

~US~

ok. in detail the cycle is as follows:
    30mg a day of dbol
    200mg a week of EQ
    500mg a week of Test Enan.
    post cycle is up in the air right now.
    after reading the info you bros posted it will probaly just be 2 weeks of clomid 2 weeks after last injection. 100mg a day 1st week then 50mg the last week.

o yeah it is for 8 weeks but i am thinking just run dbol for 4 weeks.

inadream is offline New Member
    What are your goals? IMO, your test and EQ shoudl be ran for 10-12 weeks, as it kicks in like week 4-5. Dbol for 4 weeks as a kickstart would be good. Dump the HCG . If you want you can also run the clen during your cycle to aid in protein synthesis. JMO

Thread Information