tbaggerdeaner is offline New Member

Should I be ahving this problem??

I have been on 1ml of Deca and 2 ml of sust for almost 6 weeks. I have just recently noticed that I am having a hard time getting it up and when I do it does not last long. I am assuming it is from the Deca, but I need to be able to perform. What do I need to do to get and/or keep an erection? My girlfriend is not aware of my current situation and will start asking some pretty awkward questions if things don't change.

Please advise!!

Thanks.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    u sure ur test is real, ur running 500 mg of test ! u should be able to get it up by week 6 ! how much have u gained ?

tbaggerdeaner is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gundam675
    u sure ur test is real, ur running 500 mg of test ! u should be able to get it up by week 6 ! how much have u gained ?
    I haven't been eating like I should, but I have gained about 8 or 9 lbs. since the beginning. The Sust 250 is Organon. In the first week to two weeks I had gained almost 12 lbs, but it has since tapered off with my appetite.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    12lb woudl have been water i would imagine, could have been from deca alone but it seems alot, in week 6 of 500mg i would say u should be suffering with hardonsyndrome which means painfull hardons often, especially if its ur first time. I would guess that test must be fake if ur struggling at this point i cant see any other reason, unless its pyschological

peace

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, IMO 500mgs of sust is not enough. Since sust is a combo of 4 different tests its best run eod or 750mgs per week to get the most out of it. Id bump it up for the remainder of ur cycle and see if that helps. Good luck!

OG

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I agree with OGPackin on this.

Thread Information