Gettin'Old is offline Associate Member

Time to Start 2nd Cycle But Bicep Tendon Pain - - Help

I'm ready to start my second cycle - a test/deca 12 weeker. Unfortunately, I began to experience some pain in the inside of my elbow on my right arm about six weeks ago. I didn't push it but kept lifting. Now, the pain has seemingly moved into the center area of my bicep. I tried to do a set of hammer curls and almost keeled over in pain on the first rep.

I am able to do the basics for chest, shoulders and tris and legs but tweak the bicep when hoisting dumbells around. I took the last week off lifting completely except for legs and have been very careful with my arm but it just does not seem to want to resolve.

After several days of resting it I tweaked it pretty bad this morning just opening the car door. I'm vexed. I really want to start this test/deca cycle but this injury has me worried I won't be able to train properly. And, I certainly won't be able to get the swole arm pump I love.

I took an anti-inflammatory for a few days as well but that didn't seem to help either. Should I have continued that? Any ideas? Would getting on the deca help>>?

Should I go forward with the cycle and just lift the best I can? This injury seems like it could be around for quite a while.

Shit, this sux.

GO-

bump

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, I know how you feel. After taking winstrol I can't even lift my arms. My shoulders and wrists are fucking killing me. I haven't been able to lift for almost a month and I want to start another cycle in a month. Pisses me off. And of course, I've also got some pain in the wrists from the HGH. UGH

I didn't really correlate the tendon pull with the 1st cycle, although they may well be related. If this is a common theme it seems counterproductive to cycle if long injury recovery periods are required afterwards.

bump for anyone who can shed any additional light on the questions in the original post.

Thanks, GO

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    I have been living with a bicep injury for the last 6-7 months. It feels a bit better, the best thing you can do is wait on it bro. It sucks the development in my left bi is soooo much better than my right bi. It affects every lift I do besides legs too. Just hang in there. Dont push it too hard. Good luck

Damn, that sucks jdawg. That's the realization I feel like I may be coming to. What am I going to do though, wait and don't train for 6-7 months!!?? Ouch.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Train, but train light bro. Hang in there. I've heard to hit the glocosamine/condriotant too.
    Sorry bro Bicep injurys suck ass

Thread Information