RATM is offline Senior Member

t3 and depression??

Has anyone ever experienced being depressed or extremely stressed out at everything and everyone being on t3??

Thanks for your help

bootydaddy is offline Junior Member
    Probably just mental.... Ran t-3 for 8 wks and never felt that..

What else are you running it with?

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    This past month ive been running t3. I have been feeling like shit. My energy levels seem to be very speratic. I have to take 2 naps/day or just lay down b/c i feel tired and weak. I can understand how youd feel depressed. I am never going to run t3 again.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    i have been on t3 for last month as well, but i have gotten sick results ! i am running t3/prop/winny/clen

prop - 100 mg/ed
    winny - 100 mg/ed
    t3 - 125 mcg/ed
    clen (tappered then go off for 1 week after 2 weeks)

although i do find in the morning when i wake up to do cardio i feel nice and energy depleted, which is good cause i think it has to do with glycogen depletion and u burn fat faster ! it again depends how u handle the side effects. however, imho i believe that i feel so good due to the high dosages of AAS that i am running !

italian2004 is offline New Member
    i just stardted t3 4 days ago and i feel sorta depressed as well, is this something that will subside once use to it or something with will carrie as long as ingesting the t3? thanks alot cause i feel like shit

Biggy20 is offline Associate Member
    When you use t3, you still have to eat some carbs cause your body needs it even more, also, always add a good stack of AS to keep mass and stenght.........with t3, no need of cardio or diets, that why this is hot!!!!i lost 20 in 4 weeks without any diet or cardio. I stacked with winstrol and parabolan (yes a long time ago)....Your body burn more energy, so if you push to much, you will for sure evertired.....

roch is offline Member
    I actually felt a really nice peace about myself when on t3. kinda zen-like

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Yes I have known people that this has happened to, namely me. I feel like a walking zombie sometimes on T 3. But then again, my body reacts to an asprin if I have not taken one in a while.
    You have to remember you are shoving into your body an unnatural substance. Some people react to that in a negative way. I do believe that people like me who's body has strived to find a balance in itself and all of a sudden you are sticking and shoving substances your body hasn't seen or felt before, of course it is likely that some people will feel unnatural. I mean your body's natural production of chemicals that is secrets on a daily basis has changed. My advice is the stick with it, your body will learn to adjust, as with any unnatural substance.

darmadoc is offline Member
    I felt terrible on T3! I was tired and zoned out and I had trouble concentrating. I had to stop it after a week.

2timer is offline Senior Member
    I didn't feel terrible on t-3. but now that I am off the shit (I love it) I get so hungry and crave fast food alot. I eat like 10 times a day now. without clen and cardio I would get fat as hell. is this normal?

Thread Information