Thread: Cutting--

bluecollarskin is offline New Member

Cutting--

Is there any truth to a cutting cycle? I'm a little freaked about Clen and T-3, but, willing to give it a try. What else would be a good combo of gear for the results I'm after?(cutting fat, maintaning mass and strength already attained)

nymattyk is offline Member
    EQ, winny, diet and cardio

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Clen and some winny...the best way to go..clen will get rid of all that unwanted fat...it there is nothing to it..no major side effects to be scared of....gives you a little bit of trembling in the hands..but nothing big..and winny will help you not lose the muscle mass that you have while dieting down...there are a bunch of other things that are out there..these are just the two that have worked wonders for me.

hope that helps..

GReat------

I weld for a living, which has concerned me,ie..the shaking. But at this point, I'll try it on a weekend, if it is bad, then i'll stop.At what dosage do you recommend?

Yo Blue!!

I agree with Shredz "but" Have you ever cycled before? I would suggest a ECA stack before you go with clen . If your serious about cutting, watch your intake of carbs protien and calorie with cardio.. thats the real fat cutter. The ECA (ephedra, caffeine and asprin)gives another kick. Think of it as rewarding for yourself for self control. Your gonna watch your temp because it's going to raise a point or 2, but when its back to normal (your body is adjusting to it) get rid of the ephedra and continue with the caffeine and asprin till the 14th day.
    Now if you were to do clen the go 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. So in a 14 day cycle it'll be 12345677777777. But i strongly suggest giving ECA or a Hydrocut a try and your be Very pleased

And welcome to the board

Fast Results

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I would try the ECA first Bro. I own a metal fab shop so I know something about welding. I don't think you'll be welding on clen . Maybe it won't effect you as bad but I've seen it attempted. Of course we do precision mig welding and your hand needs to be pretty steady. If its just structural stuff you might get away with it.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Eq-winnie-fina thats all you need to have a good cutting cycle mostly its diet anyway

I'm on an Eca right now, I'm eating almost 0 carbs, doing 35 min cardio, 5 days a week. I guess I'm a little impatient. I normally heli-arc pipe all day with x-ray testing. But we are finished with the pipe and I've got a month of structure welding ahead of me, so now would be the time to try clen if I'm going to try it at all.

Thanks...
    BCS

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

Re: GReat------

Originally posted by bluecollarskin
    I weld for a living, which has concerned me,ie..the shaking. But at this point, I'll try it on a weekend, if it is bad, then i'll stop.At what dosage do you recommend?
    First day is the worst by far so it give it a few days. After day 1, I don;'t even notice it and I can go up to at least 8 tabs daily.

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    what are your stats and where do you want to be at. You dont have to relate to T-3 unless you are really looking to lean out for a show. Lets see your stats and i could give you some good advice.

Thread Information