Gynosis is offline Junior Member

What is the highest dose of Liqu dex you have taken??

I know the normal doese is .5, but i have read of bros taken as much as 2ml ed.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    are u that sensitive to gyno ????

tbulldog is offline Associate Member
    I have just bumped mine up to 1.5 ed...

Drex is offline Junior Member
    I am one of those unfortunate people who is so gyno prone that I've had to go as high as 2mg ED for only 100mg prop/eod to remain free of gyno symptoms. This is why I will now use femara or aromasin only for now on at the full dose of 2.5mg ed for the femara and 25 for the aromasin.

On my first bulking cycle I thought .5mg ed would be enough for 500test/400eq, but sure enough I got gyno symptoms really quickly. They went away for the most part w/ heavy nolvadex treatment and a bumped up arimidex dosage.

I really didnt have any problems with the high dosage of Arimidex though. My lipid profile is pretty much normal after the cycle too.

Sensitive to Gyno? Man this shit haunts me like no other. I messed up my first two cyles with NO anti-e's and got gyno pretty bad on my left side. I am on a t4 and D3 cycle and taking Nolvadex , Liqui Dex and Femara. I was taking minimum dosages, .5 Dex, 1.25 femara (liquid letro)...I was hoping it might reduce it a bit...I have read posts and was recommended both products in hopes of reduction.

Do you think the Dex/Femara combo will hurt in any way? If not, i am going to bump the dosage up, becuase it isn't doing shit right now.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    All of you using the a-dex(especially at those doses) should incorporate Nolva alonside to aid in stabilizing your lipid panel. Not to say it's screwed up from the A-dex(Femara is the only inhibitor that does this in me to this date) but Nolva's SERM qualities will aid in mimicking liver estrogens wich helps with a healthy heart.

Gynosis- I would definately get your cholesterol checked bro, the doses of inhibitors your running could be causing some serious effects to your lipid profile. I would suggest, using aromisin in place of the Femara. Being an inactivator instead of a inhibitor, it does not have the effects on cholesterol that L-dex and Femara will have.

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    All of you using the a-dex(especially at those doses) should incorporate Nolva alonside to aid in stabilizing your lipid panel. Not to say it's screwed up from the A-dex(Femara is the only inhibitor that does this in me to this date) but Nolva's SERM qualities will aid in mimicking liver estrogens wich helps with a healthy heart.

Gynosis- I would definately get your cholesterol checked bro, the doses of inhibitors your running could be causing some serious effects to your lipid profile. I would suggest, using aromisin in place of the Femara. Being an inactivator instead of a inhibitor, it does not have the effects on cholesterol that L-dex and Femara will have.

Thx for the advise. I am runnning Nolva with the Fem/dex. Running nolva at around 40mg ed. Hopefully this will hlep with the cholesterol levels...I will get a test soon.

" I would suggest, using aromisin in place of the Femara."

what is aromisin??

]

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    http://www.rxlist.com/cgi/generic3/exemest.htm

This should explain in detail

Thread Information