rxarms is offline Associate Member

Arnold is running for Calif. Gov...what about his steroids use???

Arnold just said he is running for Calif governor in Burbank infront of the Tonight Show. He eventually will be asked if he ever used steroids , especially recently for T3. I was just wondering how should he respond? Deny it, admit it. I am not sure on the best response yet. What do you all think?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    The guy can be on Shrooms, it won't matter. He WILL BE GOVERNOR!

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    I just came on to post that hes runnin...I think that it will be awsome... NEXT PRESEDENT>>>>>>>>ARNOLD IS THE MAN........

MrDezel is offline Banned
    I think Arnolds platform should be to provide every child with enough roids to grow up to be a supreme being.

On a side note I just hope he learns to say California right before the election.

ARNOLD FOR PRESIDENT 2008!!!
    ** For VP 2008

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    He will deny them like he currently does.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    yeah he'll deny it, but I dont think he qualifies to be president lol

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    He should just admit it. Remember when the Pres said he used Pot but didn't imhale people loved him!

herbologist is offline New Member
    He has admitted to steroid use in the past in interviews, he has always been open about it, why would he deny it now? Also were steroids always illegal the way they are now? Of corse he did use through the early 80's also, but he'll probably only admit to the 60's & 70's. Anyway, if I lived in Cali he'd have my vote.
    Last edited by herbologist; 08-06-2003 at 09:52 PM.

csal is offline New Member
    Didn't he smoke weed on camera in the documentary "pumping Iron"?

I think that he should admit steroid use from the past. If he used for Terminator 3 prep then he may be in some trouble.

The question will definitely come up, and there's no need to have some jealous sucker "out" him if he denies use. he should just admit it, provided that his use wasn't recent.

Just an FYI...A foreign born american citizen can not be elected President of the US. You have to be born in the US.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by xtremesport14
    He should just admit it. Remember when the Pres said he used Pot but didn't imhale people loved him!
    What's he gonna say? I stuck the needle in my ass, but I didn't inject??

Yes, Arnold did inhale.

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    MrDezel he cant be president because he was not born in the U.S. but he can def get the job as Gove ..... EVRYONE LOVES ARNOLD!

MR.BICEPS is offline Junior Member
    If I was Arnold I would tell them YES I DID STICK MY SELF BUT, "I DID NOT INJECT"!!! LOL

Guys, we're also talking about govenor of "California". Come on now, Larry Flint is running for gods sake!

arby is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MR.BICEPS
    If I was Arnold I would tell them YES I DID STICK MY SELF BUT, "I DID NOT INJECT"!!! LOL
    BWAHAHAHA that's great...

anyway weren't steroids legal before 1991?

RB

Internal Damage is offline New Member
    isnt gary coleman running too? i dunno though, a friend of mine told me not sure if it was a joke.

but back to the subject, i dont think he will admit to any recent use of juice. he has got mine and my whole families vote, i want to be in his campain

blizzard is offline Associate Member
    LolZZZ

palme is offline Rosie Member
    LOL it´s so funny when politicians are asked for drug use. Like all the voters are perfect LOL! People judge so fast but quickly forget there own "misstakes" made 2-3 times every week
    I dont care, if i lived in Cali Arnold would have my vote just cause i like the bastard so much.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I think he shouldn't lie. Hasn't he talked openly about steroid use in bbding before? At least I heard he admitted using orals before.

irunmiami is offline New Member

Cool My names Arnold too!!

Maybe I should run for Gov. of Florida. But bushs brother is the current Gov. here, did any of you know that? The bastards got like a clone controlling every state in the US. Anyhow, Arnold's are taking over.

BTW I DID INHALE!!! But I was peer pressured as a Minor.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by csal
    Didn't he smoke weed on camera in the documentary "pumping Iron"?
    Yes sir! In the unedited version...

This is too funny. Jessie Ventura was a joke as Governor in Minnesota (and he ended up hating politics - go figure) and hopefully if Arnold was elected he could do the job and not just be "a cool Governor to have"

If elected for governor (or probably during the campaign too, by his opponents) I can deffinitly see all his past use of prescription drugs and ON CAMERA use of smoking some mary jane being highlited quite often in tabloids... probably end up withdrawing before the election even happens...
    Last edited by Warrior; 08-07-2003 at 09:35 AM.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Arnold will get my vote, that's for damn sure.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I hope Arnold moves to Canada! We get screwed time after time with crap running parties. Arnold is too cool! I wouldn't care it he was injecting on The Tonight Show, he still would have my vote! No doubt about it Arnold will win!

Arnold is the man.

Sku11 is offline Banned
    The president of America must be 100 % American blood and has to be born in the U.S.A

csal is offline New Member

Demolition Man

Quote Originally Posted by SGFuryZ
    Hell, they may pass a law to make an exception for Arnold! BTW, I'd love to see Arnold be our president. Maybe he'll make exercise manditory and help some of these lazy fat-asses out and lower our obese population from 60+%...
    I don't know if you guys saw the movie "Demolition Man" with Wesley Snipes and Sly Stallone, but there is a line in there that says the constitution was amended to allow Arnold to be the first non-US born president.

I agree with the current laws, but think the coincidence is rather interesting.

Gmill13 is offline Associate Member
    Well he could never be Pres, That guy has to be a natural born American, I dont think the Austrian Oak is. However it would be awesome to see him as GOV of Cali!

chris1tr69 is offline Banned
    I wathced that last night to and was suprised hes actually gonna do it, i think hell win, and as for the steriod use...oh well

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I saw Arnold on Real sports recently and he admitted to using steroids . Of course when he was using them (admitting to using them) they were not classified like they are now. He said what most of us say which is that it is 95% diet and training but the extra 5% from AAS can be a big advantage and so athletes are afraid not to use them. I think it would backfire if some one attacked him on this issue.

What about steroid use getting ready for T3. If no one knows about that he should deny it. If they ask about his body building days he should say he was getting many different types of supplements from his trainer and it is possbile that there may have been some steroids . But back then the rules were different. Sounds safe to me.

Dick Grayson is offline Junior Member

Go Arnold!!!!!

Two presidents ago, he was a pot head, current president was a coke fiend. So what's wrong with a FORMER (?) steroid user? He's a shoe in. ARNOLD RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by csal
    I don't know if you guys saw the movie "Demolition Man" with Wesley Snipes and Sly Stallone, but there is a line in there that says the constitution was amended to allow Arnold to be the first non-US born president.

I agree with the current laws, but think the coincidence is rather interesting.
    dang if its true ...!!!

Gynosis is offline Junior Member
    Come on guys Arnold and Steroids ? I don't know where you come up with this shit

My boy was hittin the J though

temperoath is offline Junior Member
    All it takes to run for gov is $3500 and 33 referrals....

I'm gonna run..anyone want to sign my petition I promise to make all performance enhancing drugs available without a prescription, therefore saving valuable taxpayers dollars on useless court fees and prison housings!

LOL

cuban1983 is offline Junior Member
    On a more serious note....California is in deep shit. It needs a real politician to get out of the shit hole Gray Davis and his communist-saddam-lovin'-pot smokin-liberal-democrats got it into. A republican is a shoe in, and Arnold is the shit, but get a real politician in there.....

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Steroid issue for Arnold I doubt will even be raised. Everyone knows he did and he can skirt past it with "they weer legal back when". As for the pot issue, please we're talking about California. Bet you anything all 250 have done pot. The big question is what plateform is Gary Coleman standing on, literally! Couldn't help myself there.

Not all steroids were legal back then!! Some were fda approved (legal prescription drugs) some were not (illegal precscription drugs) but they were not classified as a control. So the DEA had nothing to do with you most of the time for self use. When a drug is controled is falls under the juristdiction of the DEA automatically. Legal Control drugs are morphine, codeine, vicodin, ritalin, xanax. So if Arnold knowingly used steroids he commited a felony. I love Arnold and I will vote for him, but I think this is a MAJOR problem that he will have to address and he MUST DENY ANY USE KNOWINGLY. The best thing he could say is that an Austrian doctor prescribed them for him. Hopefully he has a good legal team to teach him.

Thread Information