Grand_Cannons is offline Junior Member

Need fast reply please.

I'm looking to do a shot thursday morning and I'm wondering if it will be ok to go ahead and draw up and fill the syringe now. Will this still be clean if I put the cap back on needle and just leave it in drawer, also is there a chance the plunger could move and push the juice out? Let me know cause i want to get up early tomm. morning and do the shot with out the family all waking up but, pre-loading the syringe for tomm. will really help me out.

custom fit is offline Member
    Dude it takes 30sec to fill the suringe...relax, take a breather, and dont think about your FIRST SHOT TO THE DARK SIDE.

I know how long it takes, But my question is would it hurt to go ahead. My place is having work done so you don't understand man I'm at parents house with my gf and 2 kids and my brother. I need to have this ready to go 1,2,3 them kids will be trying to tear this door down once I go in and want privacy.

Btw this will be 5th shot

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    I do it sometimes without any problems........Hitman

Abercrombie is offline New Member
    lol, custom fit, i like how you told him not to sweat it and then put 'first shot' in bold caps To attempt to answer your question, I also know of someone that has done what you asked without any noticeable problems.

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    As long as you use sterile technique and use a new needle to shoot, you will be fine. Preloading is no big deal. The plunger could move, but if you are using a larger gauge, it would take quite a bit of pressure to lose a substantial amount of gear. Don't worry about it, you will be fine!!!!
    Last edited by ichabodcrane; 08-07-2003 at 01:22 PM.

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    Be very careful bro as this sitution can be very voltile. Of course you can preload your syringe with little worry as long as your injecting techniques are sterile. But the thing that you really need to be wary about is the fact that you mentioned there are several little ones running about. Children are often times very curious and probe into areas where they should not be. It would not go well to have Jr. walk out holding up a loaded syringe asking grand pa what it was. Be carefull.
    Tobey

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    bro, ive dicussed this with u before via PM. we all have families. big ones too. just wake up put ur gear in ur pocket, go to the bathroom, LOCK THE DOOR (ok ?), and do ur stuff. thats what bathrooms are for! privacy ! u are so uptight about ur family finding out! i dont see how if u do it in the bathroom. anyways its up to u ! i am just totally baffled !

the kids try to tear the door down ? wow ! so if u were taking a shit and they were trying to tear the door down, would u get up and open it ?
    lol funneh guy!

good luck with the cycle !

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    btw bro, how tall r u ?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    a couple of days of sitting in syringe is fine. But, I believe after a week or so, you might not want to do it. I've been told it will start to eat away at the rubber on the plunger. I left my gear in one for almost two weeks and had to throw it out (not fun)

toolman is offline Banned
    I agree with Gundam. Do it all on the same day and lock the door. Although in theory it should be safe if you practice steril technique, there is still a chance of contamination. As soon as you open a syringe packet, and prior to attaching the needle, the chamber is open to bacteria. No problem if you are shooting right away, but it could be if it cultures for a few days without antibodies attacking it. Granted these are long shots, but I won't take any risks when it comes to possible abcess.

Quote Originally Posted by gundam675
    bro, ive dicussed this with u before via PM. we all have families. big ones too. just wake up put ur gear in ur pocket, go to the bathroom, LOCK THE DOOR (ok ?), and do ur stuff. thats what bathrooms are for! privacy ! u are so uptight about ur family finding out! i dont see how if u do it in the bathroom. anyways its up to u ! i am just totally baffled !

the kids try to tear the door down ? wow ! so if u were taking a shit and they were trying to tear the door down, would u get up and open it ?
    lol funneh guy!

good luck with the cycle !

I desided not to do it after all. Um to gundam it's easy for you to say this considering your family is different from mine. Like take my dad if he needs something out of his bathroom while im taking a shit, shower what ever he comes in and doesn't care. It's his house 1 bathroom so if he wants in he comes in same with brother hell since we grew up we never cared if someone was taking shower to come in and shit just way we were. The bathroom would be the least place for me to go cause of that reason. Now the room I'm staying in dad doesn't come in as much so I have a better chance. To someone saying that my kids will find it theres no way the gear/needles everything is locked away in a secure place. The door knobs here are easy to get in tho if someone wanted in you simple stick a long slinger thing in and push in and the door is unlocked. Oh and you said gundam am I going to let the kids in the bathroom if banging on the door it's not the kids I'm worried about but once I go into any rooom and lock the door they want to be where daddy is and will try to get in well if your family hears banging from them and comes to the door they are going to wonder why I locked the kids out in the first place. It's hard to explain my situations it's just I live in a non-privacy area at the moment. And the privacy I would get is interupted by beating and daddy let me in and stuff. Like I said you wouldn't know until you was here or have kids. Thats why I wanted to know about the pre-loading so all I would have to do is spend 1 min injecting instead of 2 min loading getting air out ect. then 1 min injecting. Peace

taquipariu is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand_Cannons
    I desided not to do it after all. Um to gundam it's easy for you to say this considering your family is different from mine. Like take my dad if he needs something out of his bathroom while im taking a shit, shower what ever he comes in and doesn't care. It's his house 1 bathroom so if he wants in he comes in same with brother hell since we grew up we never cared if someone was taking shower to come in and shit just way we were. The bathroom would be the least place for me to go cause of that reason. Now the room I'm staying in dad doesn't come in as much so I have a better chance. To someone saying that my kids will find it theres no way the gear/needles everything is locked away in a secure place. The door knobs here are easy to get in tho if someone wanted in you simple stick a long slinger thing in and push in and the door is unlocked. Oh and you said gundam am I going to let the kids in the bathroom if banging on the door it's not the kids I'm worried about but once I go into any rooom and lock the door they want to be where daddy is and will try to get in well if your family hears banging from them and comes to the door they are going to wonder why I locked the kids out in the first place. It's hard to explain my situations it's just I live in a non-privacy area at the moment. And the privacy I would get is interupted by beating and daddy let me in and stuff. Like I said you wouldn't know until you was here or have kids. Thats why I wanted to know about the pre-loading so all I would have to do is spend 1 min injecting instead of 2 min loading getting air out ect. then 1 min injecting. Peace
    I have a īglassesī case with a little glass of alcohol, I add cotton everytime I need, the ampoulles and the syringue/needle. I get to my jobīs, the gymīs, or even a friends house with it on the pocket, and do my injections in the bathroom. Even at some fast foodīs bathroom is useable!

Anywhere, even at university. No problem at all.

Just donīt forget anything you need. Add everything to your case, and itīs all ok. Thatīs how I work it out!

Quote Originally Posted by taquipariu
    I have a īglassesī case with a little glass of alcohol, I add cotton everytime I need, the ampoulles and the syringue/needle. I get to my jobīs, the gymīs, or even a friends house with it on the pocket, and do my injections in the bathroom. Even at some fast foodīs bathroom is useable!

Anywhere, even at university. No problem at all.

Just donīt forget anything you need. Add everything to your case, and itīs all ok. Thatīs how I work it out!

Pretty good idea, I used to do that for weed wonder why I didn't think of using one. Anyhow I feel unsafe injecting anywhere but my house thats just me I'm a worry wart lol.

taquipariu is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand_Cannons
    Pretty good idea, I used to do that for weed wonder why I didn't think of using one. Anyhow I feel unsafe injecting anywhere but my house thats just me I'm a worry wart lol.
    You can inject almost anywhere you used to smoke weed... only at parties and public places you should not... hehehe

Thread Information