Nixter is offline Associate Member

EQ soreness normal?

My first jab ever was yesterday (glute) and I'm feeling a little soreness today, nothing major. Is this normal with Eq? I'm sure it's no biggy but just thought I'd check. There's no bruise or color and I can't even see the site.

Thanks,

Wish it was week 4 already!!!

Nixter.

Internal Damage is offline New Member
    i shot EQ all over my body for 2 cycles and it never made me sore (which is one of the reasons i likes it, makes site inj fun). for me it doesnt burn but for one of my friends who uses EQ he says it burns. i dont know if it is different from person to person but couple times i felt some pain the next day that was due to the injection i might have moved the needle around or pulled it out crooked or something. but it doesnt burn me like fina or test does.

Nixter is offline Associate Member
    Well it was my first injection so I was a little shaky maybe. Plus I injected 2cc. It's my first jab ever so I guess feeling a little soreness should worry me right?

I know guys say you get past being needle shy after the first time but it's not the needle I'm worried about, it's injecting the Eq somewhere I shouldn't.That s**t freaks me out! Oh well, someone please reassure me that if I'm injecting with a fresh needle, everything sterile, swab, aspirate , glute inject, etc etc, that everything should be fine!

Thanks,

Nixter.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Everything should be fine.
    I have never had any soreness from EQ. It is probably just from 'first shot jitters' bro.

Good luck with the run.

D

Thread Information