DocHoliday is offline Senior Member

Who has experienced neg w/ primo?

I noticed on the thread that has been cycling this board for a long time now "Poll: Which steroids have given you undesired side effects? CHOOSE ALL THAT APPLY ( 1 2 3 )" (sorry I don't know how to post a link)

In that thread some have clicked on Primo as giving them negative side effects, but no one has said what they were. I'm wondering, who has experienced bad side effects with primo, and what they were.

Thanks

Doc

Nixter is offline Associate Member
    Probably some hair loss.

Nixter.

I figured as much for hairloss since it's a derivative of DHT, but I'm hoping for personal responses. Maybe the hairloss was easily battled or it was the hairloss was brutal.

No one?

Doc

Nixter is offline Associate Member
    I seen lots of posts on the issue and It seems that the effects vary greatly. Those who are prone to Male patterb baldness are more likely to be affected. Some don't see any loses and some will tell you that it's mostly an issue for long time users. I't hard to get a "final answer" on anything, I know.

Nioxin shampoo should help.it helps rid the scalp of any extra dht. Saw palmeto supps should help too.

Nixter.

Goodily is offline New Member
    am on my second time using primo.....no hair loss my hair is fine.....have had no sides at all.

arby is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodily
    am on my second time using primo.....no hair loss my hair is fine.....have had no sides at all.
    What kind? It's not the RedStar stuff is it?

RB

Goodily,

Are you prone to baldness, is it in your family? Thanks for the personal experience post. That's exactly what I'm looking for. How are your results from primo?

It runs in my family.

Nixter,

Nioxin is the same as Nizoral right...just different manufacturer? Would proscar help at all for Primo since primo is a derivative? Someone once said no, but proscar stops dht at the hair foliciles so I don't see why it wouldn't help.

Thanks guys.

Doc

arby is offline Associate Member
    Nizoral is not indicated or actively marketed for DHT inhibition. As far as I know Revivogen is the only other shampoo that is. I have seen mentions of studies that show that Nizoral "can help reduce male hormones associated with hair loss" however.

RB

Goodily is offline New Member
    well my moms father..... was bald, my moms brother is bald, and on my dads side my grandpa was bald or half.......on the top.......and one of one of my uncles is bald........and one other is half bald........so does it run in the familly ............sorta .......but all the others have lots of hair.....my dad has a huge pack of hair so .....who knows..........my first cycle was 200 primo a week for 8 weeks..........right now on second....its 300 mg a week......just shot last of week 5......and I have 250 test e in it so I am currently up 10 lbs solid. no acne no nothing...........no sides will still do 5 weeks more of primo. the primo is schering mexico......50mg a vial. so I shoot 150 monday and 150 wednesday. so no bad experience here. hope that helps.

THANKS a lot Goodily!

That's more baldness than I have in my family I think. Maybe I'm all set...

I would like to have thrown primo in my stack, but it's pricey and that hairloss thing through me. As it stands my stack is this:

wk 1-10 Test Enan 500mg ew
    wk 1-10 EQ 200mg ew
    wk 1-10 Anavar 25mg ed

I'm not sure if I even have enough money for all three, so I may drop anavar, or eq, but originally I had not included Anavar, and had Primo instead.

Thanks for the input on the Primo, any more responses are greatly welcomed.

Thanks guys.

Doc

Thread Information