Thread: Two Questions

Gettin'Old is offline Associate Member

Two Questions

1. If a person wants to take anti-E during a cycle to control bloat and as a gyno precaution, and is using a long acting test ester, should the anti-e not be taken for the first two weeks. In other words, because the long acting esters take some time to become active, is it unnecessary to take the anti-e during the first two weeks for the above stated purposes.

2. It's been 8 weeks since my first cycle. I did clomid post cycle. My gut is a good 1.5 inches bigger than before my first cycle. This is either added fat, water retention, or a combination of both. Should I still be holding excess water around my middle this long after my cycle?

I cut back on my food b/c I just don't like the extra weight on my middle. Do any of Y'all have this problem. What do you do for it?
    I'm a bit concerned b/c I'm ready for 2nd cycle and will eat like a pig again but don't want yet another inch on my gut.

Thanks, GO

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gettin'Old
    1. If a person wants to take anti-E during a cycle to control bloat and as a gyno precaution, and is using a long acting test ester, should the anti-e not be taken for the first two weeks. In other words, because the long acting esters take some time to become active, is it unnecessary to take the anti-e during the first two weeks for the above stated purposes.

2. It's been 8 weeks since my first cycle. I did clomid post cycle. My gut is a good 1.5 inches bigger than before my first cycle. This is either added fat, water retention, or a combination of both. Should I still be holding excess water around my middle this long after my cycle?

I cut back on my food b/c I just don't like the extra weight on my middle. Do any of Y'all have this problem. What do you do for it?
    I'm a bit concerned b/c I'm ready for 2nd cycle and will eat like a pig again but don't want yet another inch on my gut.

Thanks, GO
    1) Well most people wait for the first signs of sides before they take any anti-e's. But yes wait 1-2 weeks and than start taking them.

2) Well there's the thing. Don't eat like a pig. Even though you are on AS you still need to eat clean. The only difference in a cutting diet and a bulking diet is the amount of cals. You shouldn't be holding water if you're off of everything. It sounds like it's added fat, try increasing cardio or cutting back a bit on the cals.

Gettin'Old is offline Associate Member
    Ok. I think it's fat too. Problem is I have a desk job and semi sedentary existence - except for lifting. Looks like I have to back off on the cals overall.

thanks.

Rich8888 is offline Member
    Bro...be careful about backing off the calories. You need to examine your diet and choose where and when to cut back if at all..... Caloric intake is one of the key factors to keeping your gains. What you might consider is a cardio program...and trhen you need to determine if you have to make cuts in your eating program. I wouldn't do one without the other.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Exactly Rich.... I too work behind a desk and have finally have my diet in check to where I still eat like a horse, but I know when I need to eat my carbs, proteins , fats... etc.

Thread Information