Thread: Alcohol and AS

Gimpin is offline New Member

Alcohol and AS

I am wanting and needing to know a little more about a specific topic, obviously drinking while on AS. Last night I went out with some girl friends and it was $1 beer night, couldn't beat it or resist it so I drank 2 beers. I am on d-bol 30mg a day and t400 800mg/wk, 1st wk that is. I was just wanting to know how much would be too much for my liver since I am on d-bol. I don't plan on drinking often, once in a blue moon. Thanks for any help, you guys are great!

~G

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, 1 or two beers aren't going to kill you unless you make it a habit. I wouldn't be drinking while on a cycle. And I wouldn't be put in a situation where it's 1.00 beer night with women. It could get ugly!!!!! YIKES

twosocks40 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    And I wouldn't be put in a situation where it's 1.00 beer night with women. It could get ugly!!!!! YIKES

Not unless their fat and ugly!! Otherwise I'd say that would be one hell of a beautiful situation. Still, fat and ugly can be fun with a little alcohol. RIDE THE WAVE BABY!!!!

-B

Rookiejay is offline Member
    with 800mg T - and a couple of beers ----> all girls look gorgeous (no matter how fat and ugly they are) ( ))

smile
    Last edited by Rookiejay; 08-08-2003 at 11:48 AM.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I drink a glass a wine every night before bed on or off, orals, injectables, or both.

Everything in moderation bro

D-Town Tiger is offline New Member
    I agree with Pheedno. Moderation is the key. A beer or two will not kill you but dont make it a habit.

If I were on a cycle with dbol that is already toxic to liver the last thing I would want to do i mis to toxins together who knows the effect that will have. If you are dedicated enough to taking AS than you should also be dedicated enough to not drinking at least til after the cycle is over.

Thanks guys, you crack my shit up! The only problem is that they want me to go out with them again tonight, and man these girls are HOT.. I am going to make a stand and drink only water, partially b/c of no drink specials tonight. Wish me luck, maybe I'll get lucky

~G

D-Town Tiger is offline New Member
    Put water in a glass on the rocks....tell them its VODKA straight up.....hahaha!!

Buschlightcan is offline Associate Member
    Fuck it go out again!!!

Tiger,
    Great idea...

~G

northendninja is offline Junior Member
    d-bol, booze and alot of protein intake=bad news for liver...but I agree moderation is fine...also after every one or two beer drink a glass of water to keep yourself hydrated...i went balls out last weekend and had 15 beer in a day (i know its terrible, but river rafting with bikini clad ladies broke my will), but for every 2 beer i drank, i had a bottle of gatorade or water...im in week 6 of my cycle and that is the first time alcohol touched my lips (old school reference: "once it touches your lips, it tastes SO good"), I have 10 weeks to go and I will not get shitfaced again...its not worth it, thats what the recovery time is for

My tip: always stay hydrated!!!!
    Last edited by northendninja; 08-08-2003 at 02:32 PM.

Rsox1 is offline Associate Member
    steroids give you what you put into them if you cheat only a little then you will pretty good results, if you don't cheat at all you will get the best results so wil a beer or two hurt probably not it just depends on your will powert and how badly you want to reach your goals

Thanks a lot guys! I ended up not drinking anything but water tonight! They were looking good and I was so tempted to get on the dance floor and shake my white ass, but no liquid courage in me to do it! Thanks for all the input and I think that I am going to stay alcohol free due to the fact that I spent too much money on AS to go and blow my results.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    GImpin, not being drunk is no excuse for any self respecting white boy not to make an ass out of himself on the dance floor. You can dance better drunk is a suburban myth, you can't bro. I, for example, wait until all the hizzoos are two sheets, then I set in like MC Hammer on crack, Humptey. They don't know the difference. Two songs later, buy em' a couple of suped up chick drinks. Act like i'm havin fun and i know what the hell im doin a little longer, talk some bullshit. Yea girl, elementary education is what i would've done if i wasn't in law school. 2 more vodka & cran. on AS, last dance, i'm out the door. I love bein' 23. I've got hoes.....

Thread Information