Nixter is offline Associate Member

Goals and Advice.

It's early and I can't sleep. Decided to read up on some archives and I keep seeing the same thing. People always ask about doing a particular AS and people always throw in advice based on not knowing the person's goals. I don't know how many posts I've seen where some guy wants to run some Eq or something and it's followed by 8 replies of "ADD TEST!" First of all as the post"er", you must include your stats and goals if you want relevant advice. Also include whatever else you plan to run or are thinking of running in your cycle. As for the post"ee's" I think they too often give advice based on their own goals when the post"er's" goal are not stated.

Basically, If you want to get good advice, provide all the necessary info! And don't provide advice if you don't have all the facts! Am I out of line on this?

Thank you and goodnight,

Nixter.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I hear what your saying. Your right when it comes to ppl not giving their stats when they ask for advice on a cycle, however the reason that you see 8 replies saying "add test" is because Test should be the base of any cycle, whether it be cutting or bulking.

I hear ya but i gotta say that's an opinion that not everybody shares. It's a big one this board yes. The *majority* of guys on these boards are looking for large gains as well as definition but many guys would tell you from experience that an EQ/Winny cycle would give you 10 clean pounds. If 10 clean pounds is your goal and it's achievable with that Eq/Winny cycle then why's the test needed?

Just my take,

Nixter.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, IMO test should be the base of any cycle like my brudda MB stated above. Annnnnd if all ur looking for is 10lbs then why run juice at all. Diet, working out hard and maybe some creatine u could see the same results. JMHO

OG

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    always add test !

Well I can see my opinion ain't get'n no love around here! hehe, just kidding, I totally respect your guy's opinions and experience. I just think there's some room for a cycle without test. I'll let you know how mine goes.

Anyways, that wasn't what my thread was supposed to be about, I was just using the test thing as an example of people giving advice. But we all know how well threads stay on topic! ;-)

Nixter.

custom fit is offline Member
    always add test.
    if you dont want the bloat with enanth or cyp, then prop is the way to go.

gear w/out test may shut you down, so that should be one reason to add it. But there are many other reasons to add test to every cycle.

I have a freind that did winn only and looked great, and didnt get shut down, but imo if you add EQ or tren to cut, then the possibility of shuting down you manhood increases.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    What about a Dbol /Anavar 1-8 with winny 8-14?

I have to think that running a cycle without test would be like sex without a woman....your missing the main piece... ruling out rosey and her 5 sisters of course!

SID

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ripsid
    What about a Dbol /Anavar 1-8 with winny 8-14?

I have to think that running a cycle without test would be like sex without a woman....your missing the main piece... ruling out rosey and her 5 sisters of course!

SID

LOL...

OG

Thread Information