View Poll Results: How do you hide your steroid use?

Voters
82. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keep your "gear" in your gym bag and take it in the bathroom with you right when you walk in the door so your wife/girlfriend won't see it.

4 4.88%
  • Keep it in a "secret" place for when your wife/girlfriend leaves... your ready to inject your ass off.

27 32.93%
  • If your wife/girlfriend asks where does all of that money go, you tell her it's for all of the protein and (over-the-counter) supplements and shit like that.

12 14.63%
  • Tell her the truth and let her view you as nothing but a "juice-head". (Most girls don't know the truth. They think that "Juice" will do nothing but shrink your balls and deplete your sperm count.)

39 47.56%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Hide Your Steroid Use!!!!

Tony "G" Monster is offline New Member

Hide Your Steroid Use!!!!

I am real curious as to how some of you (the ones who have to) hide your steroid use !

platinum is offline Associate Member
    I tell people I take creatine and eat a lot. Most people I'm around know I eat a lot anyway, so it's not much of a stretch for them....

KeyMastur is offline VET
    It's called a "white lie"

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    It's called a "white lie"
    I tell them on pro-hormones and have been eatting a lot and training real hard.

What I do is, I buy em thru Mail order, then I get me a P.O box, I collect the shit from P.O box, then I find an abandoned parking spot, put the shit from the box with the seroids in it, to the gym bag wher the steroids are to be in. Once I successfully put the steroids into the gym bag, I dump the box. Then I keep te bag in my car, (my mom is paranoid..she is ALWAYS home...I mean ALWAYS..she has no friends..she never goes out...she is home ALL DAY which makes it so fuckin ghard..but yo I like the challange..at least a bitch can be fucking challenging huh? Anyways, then I wait till she goes to work if IM LUCKY, then Il drive home, put the bag in the basement, where the old old washin gmachine is..Id put th egy bag in that,and Id come downstairs , take a couple vials out of the old laundry machine , and I'd put em in my gym bag, then I'd leave for the gym...then inject in bathroom w/gym bag..
    Regards,
    Beast
    also im 17
    shsgrizzly likes this.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Funny..I live by myself so for my quad shot I got everything out on the living room coffee table and stuck myself while watching Fox News.

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Deny deny deny deny deny deny deny...

No one can ever prove anything unless they find something.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Why hide it? My wife knows and understands, my parents know and understand that it's safe as long as I take precaution and am careful. Some friends know, but as for general public..... creatine and 1-test!

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Hell my girl used to give me my shots, until the relationship went south,,,

But in general it's ALWAYS better to deny. when people ask me if I juice I just say "all the supps I take are legal" (of course I leave out the "if you're a horse" part!)
    Last edited by ripped4fsu; 07-15-2003 at 09:57 AM.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    My wife gives me shots sometimes. I am not ashamed nor do I feel guilty for using AAS. It is my body, my choice. Fuck the assinine laws. At 42 I consider it hormone replacement therapy. I'm as horny as an 18 year old and feel great.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I don't hide a thing. I'm open and honest about it.

If anything happens to me at least someone can tell the doctors what "medication" I'm on.

Now as far as friends, etc. protein and creatine and the old saying "Eat big get big."

taquipariu is offline Associate Member
    Weel, I think that most people are stupid on that subject, so, for haveing no doubtful opinions, no one knows what is happening. If anyone asks, I tell about a great miraculous diet, and about having to much endogenous testosterone production, naturally.

No one needs to know, I think.

Rastus is offline Associate Member
    My wife shoots me sometimes, too. It's easier for her to get to the glutes than me. She knew I did them when we met, and I told her I'm not stopping just because she's around. If she didn't like it when I met her, she should say something, and I'd find someone else.....

It's better than smoking (what she does)

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Steroids ? What are those? Oh, I've heard of them... don't they make your dick get smaller?

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    my wife knows, and while she doesn't support it, she will inject me if i need her to. but for those who don't know, who says prohormones don't work.

alko is offline Junior Member
    I never touch the stuff!! Just been lazy lately and haven't done any cardio, plus that I have been eating a lot more then usual. That is the reason I am gaining so much weight...hopefully the surroundings buy that...

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Poor ole me...can you believe I am on freakin HRT..at my age (29)...
    I try and get some pitty......

D

simplyjakked is offline Member
    my wife knows so all she asks me to do is shoot in another room than her. i pop the orals in front of her. trying to teach her a little bit more than what the media has brainwashed into her but its hard when all she has ever heard is side effects. hell i havent thrown her out a window yet!LOL

wood is offline Associate Member
    My first cycle I didn't tell my gf. but when I started getting a little bigger and more lean she asked. YOu gotta tell the truth b/c if you don't you might lose her. Not b/c of the roids but b/c you lied.

Biggy20 is offline Associate Member
    My girl does not give a f*** as long as I can still f*** her.........

sharky is offline Associate Member
    secret place

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Girlfreinds are on thing...but try having bitch ass rooomates!!!

I tell NOONE. Actually, I told one person. That is it. I told this person because he will not judge. Anyways, other than that.....NOONE.

Everyone I know sees the way I eat and can't believe how much I eat, So between that and the working my ass off in the gym why wouldn't I get big????? I am sure the smart ones know, the zits up and down my arms kinda give it away..... but I will never admit.

tony1leg is offline Associate Member
    i tell them the gear i use is cell-tech and whey

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I dont hide it from my gym freinds of my gf. But I just wear baggy clothes and say that I am on creatine so nobody else susspects anything.

BIGBOI is offline New Member
    I told my girlfriend that if she don't like it,......
    She can get the f**k out.
    I aint stoppin the shit for nobody but myself. LOL

depdaddy is offline Member

truth

im upfront with my wife..she knows and even (use to) give me my shots until i became an asshole and started throwing her around..now i give them to myself but she is still very aware of it

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    are some of you saying you take it to the gym with you in your gym bag? maybe i'm not reading that right. I thought it looked like you were injecting in the gym bathroom. cause that would be dumb.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gettinthere
    are some of you saying you take it to the gym with you in your gym bag? maybe i'm not reading that right. I thought it looked like you were injecting in the gym bathroom. cause that would be dumb.
    I dont bring my gear to the gym, but there is another gym in my town where the owner was selling and they were raided and they found a sh*tload of AS in the lockers.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    This is a great thread, because as we speak I have the "Great Debate" going on...
    Should I tell her? Or should I not tell her? I plan on starting my cycle in the next few weeks. I know my bro's like Major and Big T say I should tell her, but I'm just nervous about it. I have in the passed implied that I wanted her to stick me in the Ace with a pin and she was like ok. I know she knows how obssessed I am with bodybuilding and that hell maybe in a short while get competitive (if I can gain some size).
    I'm thinking I'll doit then say hey, here's what's going on. Or maybe I should say hey I need your help and get her to be apart of it.

SID

Just tell her bro, after you've bought your gear and after you start, that way no matter what, you can continue on. I mean...to waste all that money would be a shame.

TiptronicSoldier is offline Associate Member
    I keep vials in old vitamin jars with vitamins on top of the bottles in the fridge. Keeps them hidden real well.

Pinch is offline Associate Member
    shoe box

By looking at the poll, I think that I should just tell my wife. I mentioned doing some research on steroids and she said: "If you do research on steroids, then I'll do research on breast implants!" ... She knows that I don't want her to get them, but I think that the offer is fair!!! I get a wife with bigger boobs and I get to use steroids !!!!.... hell yeah!

TheJuicer is offline Member

F**k That

I told my girl way before I even bought my first needle. She love muscle men so she doesn't care as long as I dont roid rage on her...I still think that roid rage is shit!! Maybe if I took a huge amount or something!

ECKO 747 is offline Associate Member
    I used to deny.... Than I got sick of lying (not my nature)..... So now I tell everyone and anyone who asks that I'm a juicehead.. Even my girl & my parents... "If U don't like me for me than don't like me at all"

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    my dad found all my stuff and pins in my computer desk!! and my mom (she dont lives with us) start to seriously doubt about my "natural" body, so i told her whats going on. both have well accepted it, they are very comprehensive. all my close friends also know it

BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member
    Hey guys...got a question....when do most of you inject...always right before working out?? After? Im starting my first cycle and Im gonna have to inject after I get back from the gym due to my roomate...any thoughts?

Nelstar is offline Member
    yeah my parents found them back when i lived there.. needless to say i no longer live there. my mom felt it was a great idea to destroy 50 cc of test 40cc of eq and 10 10cc bottles of winstrol i was holding.. cost me a goddamn fortune.

That sucks Nelstar!!!! How much was all of that???? I just started to use it 2 weeks ago an I would've never thought that this shit would cost so damn much. It's like a freakin car payment. So far I am only injecting 3-4cc of Deca per week for the next 8-weeks. Then I am going to either do 4 weeks of primobolan or winny followed by clomid. I have to figure that out today so I can place the order with my friend. I know that primobolan is safer, but winny will help define a little better. What do you think I should do????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information