GARY_470 is offline New Member

First Cycle Advice Needed

Hi everyone I am looking at starting my first cycle on Monday. I have 10 1ml Sust and 10 2ml decas. I was going to run 250mg sust/200mg deca mixed at one shot a week which with the amount it will be a 10 weeks course. I am looking to achieve around 20lbs. Would I acheive this with the cycle above along with good training and a good diet or would running an 8 week course of 250mg/sust and 200mg/deca for 6 wks then up it for the last 2 wks with 500mg/sust and 400mg/deca be better for me. I am 23 , 5ft5" , 195lbs and have been training roughly 3 yrs naturally. I will have Nolva on hand to use only if I have gyno symptoms and will be running Clomid 3 weeks after last shot. All advise is much appreciated.

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    Don't even bother starting this cycle til you have more gear. you need minimun 500m wk of Sus preferably 750 and you need a minimum of 400 wk Deca run them both for atleast 10 weeks. Alos what is you BF% at 5ft5 195lbs?

twosocks40 is offline Member
    Oh jesus christ! I would say the same thing xtremesport but there is like two other threads right now where people running low doses would be all over your reply. I hope this thread doesn't turn into one of those.
    Gary, I would recommend at least 500mg/week of sus but that is just my opinion. Many others would probably say your cycle is just fine for a first time.

-B

toolman is offline Banned
    twosocks is right, there are 2 other threads running this right now. I ran 250 sust and 200 deca and was up 20 lbs by week 6. Your good to go for a first cycle.

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    I saw them and I put my 2cents in them also. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by twosocks40
    Oh jesus christ! I would say the same thing xtremesport but there is like two other threads right now where people running low doses would be all over your reply. I hope this thread doesn't turn into one of those.
    Gary, I would recommend at least 500mg/week of sus but that is just my opinion. Many others would probably say your cycle is just fine for a first time.

-B

GARY_470 is offline New Member
    If I take my first jab 250mg sust/200mg deca (mixed) on Monday should I follow with the next a week later (7 days).

Quote Originally Posted by GARY_470
    If I take my first jab 250mg sust/200mg deca (mixed) on Monday should I follow with the next a week later (7 days).
    Thats what I did.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Well ya know what TO ALL THREE OF THESE CONCURRENT POSTS.... Up the dose. If he gained 20lbs with a low dose then think HOW MUCH HE WOULD HAVE GAINED IF HE UPPED THE DOSE...
    I went in thinking 5 hundy of sust a week was good. I upped it to 750 and am VERY GLAD I DID.
    If you wanna try to OUTSMART ME on this post with the users stats on 250 a week fine, but buy more gear and if you wanna up it AT LEAST YOU HAVE THAT OPTION instead of starting a thread reading "WHY AINT I GAINING WEIGHT OFF OF 250 mgs of SUST AND DECA ?????.....

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Well ya know what TO ALL THREE OF THESE CONCURRENT POSTS.... Up the dose. If he gained 20lbs with a low dose then think HOW MUCH HE WOULD HAVE GAINED IF HE UPPED THE DOSE...
    I went in thinking 5 hundy of sust a week was good. I upped it to 750 and am VERY GLAD I DID.
    If you wanna try to OUTSMART ME on this post with the users stats on 250 a week fine, but buy more gear and if you wanna up it AT LEAST YOU HAVE THAT OPTION instead of starting a thread reading "WHY AINT I GAINING WEIGHT OFF OF 250 mgs of SUST AND DECA?????.....
    Bermich who the hell wouldn't be happy with a 20 lb gain? You gain more than that in 6 weeks, and your looking at other health problems. Besides, more is not always better. I changed my cycle at week 6 and doubled the doses listening to your school of thought and guess what, no real growth difference, only added a few more pounds after 4 weeks. Again, we are all different and it will affect us differently, but a first timer does not necessearily need 500 and should never go 750.

We do agree with one point though, buy more gear so you can adjust mid cycle if you want.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    OK, you know being a low dose guy I have to reply. I can see you guys saying 500mg of sust, but having someone start there first cycle with 750mg? Thats a bit to much for a first timer

twosocks40 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I can see you guys saying 500mg of sust, but having someone start there first cycle with 750mg? Thats a bit to much for a first timer

I have to disagree. I'm on my first cycle and I'm doing 750 a week of sus. I just didn't wanna half ass it. Not saying anything is wrong with low doses but not with sus. Besides, whats the differece? What dramatic side is gonna just "POP OUT" while on 750 sus/week? All my research and responses to my proposed cycle thread pointed in this direction so here I am. I'm happy with results and have experienced no negative sides 5 weeks in.

-B

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I didnt start my cycle with 750 mgs. I started with 500 mg.
    The point of this board is to discuss and get advice.
    AND I will admit that TOOLMAN has some good points.
    I never suggested he do 750mg though...

Thread Information