halifax is offline Junior Member

Some help on this

Hi guys!

I have three questions:

1. I wanted to buy Equpoise, but my dealer told me that the he could only get me Ganabol (with a small cow, bigger cow and even bigger cow on it) and he said that it is no good (poor quality)... so he suggested to stay with Deca , although it makes you retain more water. Do you think he is right about the Ganabol?

2. I am a bit scared about the water retainment part as it seems that I am sometimes in the risk off retaining a lot. This time I would like to have an "easier cycle" with smaller but quality gains (need the money too) . So I thought about the following:

10-12 weeks alltogether (Deca and Propionate )

w1 200mg Deca 50mg Prop EOD
    w2 300mg Deca 50mg Prop EOD
    w3-8 400mg Deca 50mg Prop EOD
    w9 300mg Deca 50mg Prop EOD
    w10 200mg Deca 50mg Prop EOD

The reason for the Prop is lower water ret. and it makes me feel hard and strong (opposite to other tests) Can you give me some feedback on this cycle?

3. I think I fucked up big time on my last cycle as afterwards I have lost a lot and also no sexdrive.
    So I thought this time I should do HCG (1500UI) 10 days after my last shot for 5 days, then start with the Clomid after the HCG in the usuall manner (300mg, 150mg, 50 mg). Also to start with Clen for 8 weeks... (to keep upp my strength)

Thanks for all the insight and help!

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    dont taper ur deca ! just run it at 300 - 400mg/ew

if u are afraid of water retention i think there is bromo and nolva to help u out !

on ur last cycle did u run clomid ? and for how long ?

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    dont run hcg post cycle, run it before ur last shot, also avoid larger injections, stick with smaller injections of 500iu over say 10 days. I would use the deca same dosage right through also, no need to taper. I would prefer the eq but he is right especially if its 50mg/ml to many injections to make it worthwhile, run prop 2 weeks past the deca, then wait 3 days go straight into clomid, this should help with pct and help to keep gains

peace

halifax is offline Junior Member
    OK... same dosage Deca but two extra weeks of Propionate ...
    HCG starting during last week, the off to Clomid...

I did not use Clomid, only propionate and Nolva for 3 extra weeks after post cycle.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    dont use prop post cycle, prop part is during the cycle, then you cycle off using clomid, i would also run nolva at the end of the cycle but thats just me.

peace

Thread Information