J-Bud is offline Associate Member

Looking for some cycle recommendations bros.

Ok this will be my 3rd or 4th cycle, depending on if you could my very first 200mg of test ethn. weekly for 6 weeks (before I found this site). My second was 500mg test E and 500 mg Deca weekly for 10 weeks and 30mg of Dbol ED for 4 weeks. My last cycle was Test E at 500mg weekly, 500 mg of EQ weekly, and week 1-4 were 100MG of Prop EOD. I did not get much gains off my last cycle for some reason.

I've was thinking of a prop/eq/tren cycle but after hearing some of the sides from tren I'm not sure, and I really would prefer to only stick 2 times a weeks although 3 would be ok. I'm still an ass only site user (boy that sounds wrong.)

I'm 28 180lbs looking to bulk without a whole lot of bloating.

Thanks bros.

Hmm not getting many replies here so I'm thinking of doing another cycle like my second one, the Eth and Deca with Dbol from week 1-4. I gained the most off that cycle but also had the most acne=(. Any thoughts yet?

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    EQ 600mg per week
    test 400mg per week
    dbol 50mg evd first 4-5 weeks (use var if you are worried about acne)
    .25mg liquidex evd

thanks for the reply ironfist, I'm just a little hesitant to try the EQ cycle again, I guess I did get some gains and I did not have as much intesity as I had on my other cycles due to personal issues. I did get stronger and had little acne. What is Var (sorry if stupid question). Also what test do you suggest? Since I have done Eth every time before should I do Sust with the EQ?

Thread Information