Terinox is offline The One & Only

Cyle shit again :p

Alright, talked to my friend a bit more, and he was asking about something like this, wut do you think?

Weeks 1-4 = Anadrol @ 50mg/day
    Weeks 1-12 = Sustanon @ 250mg/EOD

OR

Weeks 1-5 = Dianabol @ 30-40mg/day
    Weeks 1-12 = Sustanon @ 250mg/EOD

Which of those two sounds better? He really wants to stick with sus, and I think that's wut we'll just do for this cycle.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    What's his cycle history and stats?
    C'mon Terr you know better then to ask for advice w/ out giving us stats lol
    If your gonna run drol, run it at 100mgs ed. If you don't wanna go there then run d-bol instead.
    If this is only your 2nd cycle I'd run the Sus @ a gram for the first and 2nd week. Then drop it down to 500 for the remainder.
    I know alot of ppl say to run sus at higher dosages but from what i've seen first hand, alot of ppl grow very nicely from 500mgs per week, even on their 3rd and 4th cycles. But I do think the frontload is what makes or breaks Sus cycles.
    Goodluck,

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    What's his cycle history and stats?
    C'mon Terr you know better then to ask for advice w/ out giving us stats lol
    If your gonna run drol, run it at 100mgs ed. If you don't wanna go there then run d-bol instead.
    If this is only your 2nd cycle I'd run the Sus @ a gram for the first and 2nd week. Then drop it down to 500 for the remainder.
    I know alot of ppl say to run sus at higher dosages but from what i've seen first hand, alot of ppl grow very nicely from 500mgs per week, even on their 3rd and 4th cycles. But I do think the frontload is what makes or breaks Sus cycles.
    Goodluck,
    Well he's done one real cycle, and i've done kinda two. Although my first one was stupid, Enanthate , low dose, not good at all. We both ran Sustanon at about 8 weeks at 750mg a week, we gained about 20-25 pounds each. That's why we like Sus and wanna use it again. It'll be almost one full year off before we start this cycle. Anadrol at 100mg isn't too harsh? Sustanon at 500mg is kinda low no? Considering we ran it 750mg last cycle?

Also, if we were to run Enanthate or Cyp, how would you recommend we ran that? Problem is we can't decide, it's not like I can't come up with a cycle, I have about 2,349 different combo's running in my head, HAHAHAHA, same with my friend, we change it almost on a daily basis! We are crazy I know!! We are just trying to find something really good, but also, we are too anxious and impatient, that's why we keep changing it and shit like that. I don't know man, I need help, hahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by Terinox
    Well he's done one real cycle, and i've done kinda two. Although my first one was stupid, Enanthate , low dose, not good at all. We both ran Sustanon at about 8 weeks at 750mg a week, we gained about 20-25 pounds each. That's why we like Sus and wanna use it again. It'll be almost one full year off before we start this cycle. Anadrol at 100mg isn't too harsh? Sustanon at 500mg is kinda low no? Considering we ran it 750mg last cycle?

Also, if we were to run Enanthate or Cyp, how would you recommend we ran that? Problem is we can't decide, it's not like I can't come up with a cycle, I have about 2,349 different combo's running in my head, HAHAHAHA, same with my friend, we change it almost on a daily basis! We are crazy I know!! We are just trying to find something really good, but also, we are too anxious and impatient, that's why we keep changing it and shit like that. I don't know man, I need help, hahahaha!
    I didn't know you ran it @ 750 last time around. If I were you I'd lean more towards Test E or C. I think to really come up w/ a good cycle you should really consider what your goals are. Once you get that straight it's easier to get set on a what cycle to do. I always have the same problem that you and your friend are having, one day I think I'm fat so I think I wanna go w/ Prop/eq/fina/winny. Then a week later I think I'm small and I need to bulk up so then I wanna go with Test C/D-bol/Deca /fina.
    So what's your goals of this next cycle? You said your not going to be starting this for a year, well you really don't know where you'll be physiclly a year from now, so I don't know if you really wanna set you mind on anything this far out.

I didn't know you ran it @ 750 last time around. If I were you I'd lean more towards Test E or C. I think to really come up w/ a good cycle you should really consider what your goals are. Once you get that straight it's easier to get set on a what cycle to do. I always have the same problem that you and your friend are having, one day I think I'm fat so I think I wanna go w/ Prop/eq/fina/winny. Then a week later I think I'm small and I need to bulk up so then I wanna go with Test C/D-bol/Deca /fina.
    So what's your goals of this next cycle? You said your not going to be starting this for a year, well you really don't know where you'll be physiclly a year from now, so I don't know if you really wanna set you mind on anything this far out.
    Actually I meant it'll be a year inbetween the cycles (break), we will be running it in January, BUT, we will be ordering the gear in October, so I need to decide sooner then I thought.

In terms of goal, I guess you could consider this a "bulking" cycle, although more strength then fat, lol. Last cycle I went from 195lbs to about 225lbs. But thanks to this fucked up 50-60hrs/week job I have, my weight and strength have dropped, and i'm at 195lbs right now. Although I have lost fat. I want to gain LEAN mass, last cycle I didn't fix the diet as much as I should have. So I want to gain weight, but as much "clean" weight as possible. Also important is strength.

This is our plan, starting in September (when school starts), start training hardcore again, 1.5 hours a day, 5 days a week, plenty of sleep, strict diet, and we plan to do this from Sept to Dec. and then, in January, hit the cycle and hit it hard. I want to gain at least 15lbs of lean mass, some fat doesn't matter that much.

Thanks for the help,
    T.

Have u considered Fina? You want strenght then Fina is your answer. And if your looking for lean mass then add Eq to your cycle cuz there's no better lean mass builder then Eq IMO.
    Test C is better for bulking I think. Makes u retain more water (it does for me anyway).
    How bout:
    Week 1-12 Test C 750mgs
    Week 1-11 Eq 400mgs
    Week 5-12 Fina 75mgs ed

If you don't like the ed injects with fina then drop it and go w/ drol for the first 4 weeks @ 100mgs ed. And no I don't think 100mgs ed of drol will be too much for u. You have the weight to handle it, plus I don't see the purpose of running drol at anything less then 100mgs, and I'm sure alot of ppl will agree w/ me.

Have u considered Fina? You want strenght then Fina is your answer. And if your looking for lean mass then add Eq to your cycle cuz there's no better lean mass builder then Eq IMO.
    Test C is better for bulking I think. Makes u retain more water (it does for me anyway).
    How bout:
    Week 1-12 Test C 750mgs
    Week 1-11 Eq 400mgs
    Week 5-12 Fina 75mgs ed

If you don't like the ed injects with fina then drop it and go w/ drol for the first 4 weeks @ 100mgs ed. And no I don't think 100mgs ed of drol will be too much for u. You have the weight to handle it, plus I don't see the purpose of running drol at anything less then 100mgs, and I'm sure alot of ppl will agree w/ me.
    That's a nice cycle, but problem is price, we can't spend too much, especially my friend. So we want a cheap cycle that is all about strength. Which do you think is best in terms of being the cheapest cycle, yet giving the most strength?

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    I'd go with the D-bol and S250

nj juice is offline Member
    As far as the cheapest cycle that yields the most strength i would say to definately consider using fina.

popa is offline Senior Member
    I'd go with the D's

Thread Information