PPV
    PPV is offline New Member

What would you do different?

OK guys, I have a question for ya: if you could go back in time, and redo your very first cycle, what would you have done? In other words, what would you guys consider the "perfect" first cycle?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I would have added test to my "d-bol" cycle.
    I think a good beginer cycle is straight test E and d-bol. There's reason to make some kind of anabolic cocktail for a first time around.

twosocks40 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    There's reason to make some kind of anabolic cocktail for a first time around.

Anabolic cocktail , I like that. I would have started lifting a lot sooner. I spent to much of my life trying to be an endurance athlete. It worked, and I got a lot of satisfaction out of finishing 5 hour and 10 hour races. Especially when I placed well. If I could go back I would have started lifting a long time ago.

-B

My first cycle was an EQ/winny stack. My only regret was not including any test.

twosocks40 is offline Member
    I'm stupid. I forgot, I'm on my first real cycle right now. My first one got fucked because of Sept 11. If I could go back I wouldn't have started that cycle since it got interupted.

-B

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    I would have eaten more post-cycle.

popa is offline Senior Member
    I would of did some clomid, hcg and nova...lol

Gimpin is offline New Member
    A cycle where I never had to lift and never lost any of my gains!!

Contender is offline Junior Member
    Im with Popa...... on the Clom.,Hcg .,Nova.,and wished I would have a board like this, instead of some "know it all" gym buddys...........

Drex is offline Junior Member
    Not knowing that I was highly gyno sensitive was a fuckin kick to the balls.....only ran .5mg ed of arimidex with 500mg's test and got some nice gyno that has still slightly remained to this day. I figured "hey Im paying all this money for the dex so theres no way Ill need nolva"......great call by me on that....took 2 weeks to get and it was too late...

Drex is offline Junior Member
    Also I should add that only now have I really learned to keep my gains by adding clen /femara/clomid/nolva and post workout slin for PTC. 1st cycle results in the end were 9lbs gained including fat....and a loss of strength in the long run....damn I was a fuckin moron...

At the time I thought I would never juice again, as it didnt seem worth it for a lousy fuckin 9lbs, gyno and the wonderful anxiety caused by EQ that remained for 2 months post cycle

Thread Information