how many 200mg weekly injects with 50ml eq??

.....i'm considering 50ml eq to go with deca (200mgs per week) in this light cycle.(am d balls will be the bridge).. most of us have read the great eq/deca debate which is good reading. my quest is how many 200mg weekly injects can i do with that 50ml bottle??i was trying to figure out and came up with 12.5??maybe..i figured 1cc you'll have 50mg per week-so 2 cc's you'll have 100mg for 25 weeks??--so 2cc's 2x per week will give you 200mgs for 12.5 weeks??...just incase this helps 6'2 230lbs. body phat poss 12-14%..2 previous cycles #1 just deca, 2nd sust and deca, clomid<--gained 16-18lbs.lost maybe 4-6lbs.very satisfied..so any clue on the 50ml eq..thanx for any replys..

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Yeah you'd maybe get 11 weeks out of it running it @ 200mgs per week. You gotta factor in some loss cuz of all the drawing from that bottle you'll be doing.
    I would strongly urge u to run test in this cycle, and also up the Eq to 400mgs per week. 200mgs per week isn't going to give you the results you want.
    Your exactly the same size as me, and I would never run Eq less then 400mgs per week. It's a great steriod so get the most out of it by uping the dosage.
    Goodluck,

-----Mbaraso-----.hey thanx for the fast reply....upon reading the great deca /eq debate i thought i read somewhere that running 200 deca/200eq would be something like running 400 eq...i know they are diff in properties <-am i saying that right?? but somewhat similiar in results but with less sides and slower gains with eq. i'll look into some kinda of test..i gotta see how the coin is flowing..another quest- i do plan on the am d ball bridge, does that start before, during or after the clomid??

bump for answer on d ball brigde on when to start......thanx guys

Drex is offline Junior Member
    I really dont like dbol bridges as I feel that you are only fooling yourself and you will not fully recover your natural test and HPTA balance. Basicly you are on a never ending cycle even if its only the 10mg's in the AM which go w/ your natural spike.

I am very hesitant to recommend what I feel is a better option, because if your not careful, one mistake can literally kill you....but anyway:

A better bridge from my experience, is using Humalog slin post workout during clomid and for a few weeks post PCT. Doing this along with nolva and clen has allowed me to keep almost 95% of my gains.

I almost feel wrong in suggesting that, because I researched and read everything I could possibly find on slin before touching it. Getting your timing, nutrient intake and amounts right with it is absolutely crucial. I have to repeat that making a mistake will KILL YOU!
    Last edited by Drex; 08-09-2003 at 10:39 AM.

Appie is offline New Member
    DBOLL BRIDGE CAN'T WORK!!

Why? Dboll will converts 17-Alpha-methyl-esytradiol. This product has an active life of 2 days. So it will shut u down!

Thread Information