Nico is offline Associate Member

? about lactating nipples

Now, I read in a post on this board that when you nipples lactate. It is caused by progesterone induced gyno. when I squeeze my nipples tiny tiny specs of white fluid appear. I just want to know if its from the test(estrogen induced) or from the fina(progesterone induced) which I am taking. Does anyone have any idea. Thanks NICO....
    P.S. I am taking nolva and bromo and my sides are diminishing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico
    Now, I read in a post on this board that when you nipples lactate. It is caused by progesterone induced gyno. when I squeeze my nipples tiny tiny specs of white fluid appear. I just want to know if its from the test(estrogen induced) or from the fina(progesterone induced) which I am taking. Does anyone have any idea. Thanks NICO....
    P.S. I am taking nolva and bromo and my sides are diminishing.
    ..just dont breast feed on the turnpike...... .just alittle joke nico...i'm not sure but a bump for you ..maybe someone else knows...

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I cannot say what your problem is from...however I know one case of test enanthate making a guy lactate. That was years ago and he considered it as a side and carried on. I see that you're on N-dex and bromo...hopefully everything will clear up for you.

Drex is offline Junior Member
    I cant provide any scientific data for you, but from what I have read on many posts regarding lactation, fina was always included. Personally I got a small case of this when on my first ever cycle of fina and winny. There was no test in that one and it was the only time my nipples have ever leaked

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It is from the fina I am relatively sure. Get some Dostinex to help lower progesterone but stay on an anti-e just to be safe.

Thread Information