Thread: Will this work?

Will this work?

I've previously cycled anavar and I must say that the gains that I achieved were tremendous. My strength increased dramaticly by the end of the first week. The only problem is that the tabs are so damn expensive(for quality var). I have access to oxandrolone powder at a pretty good rate. I perfomed some research about making my own tabs from powder and was wondering if this method would actually work. I found this recipe on another site:

Pick up some sesame oil from a health store and find a container for the liquid. Then determine the concentration. For ox he suggested 20mg/ml. Say that you have 1 gram of ox(1000mg). At 20mg/ml you'll need 50ml of the oil. So for every 1 gram of powder you will make 50ml of solution. Fill your container up with water, 50ml per gram. If you have 5 grams you will then need 250ml of oil. Mark that spot on the container. Dump out the water and let the container dry. Dump the powder in the container and then add the oil until you reach your mark. You now have your solution at 20mg/ml.

Does anyone have any experiences using this method? If this actually works I thought of maybe drawing up some solution and filling some gel caps for better conveinence. Any thoughts??

Anyone?

Bueller??......Bueller??

Drex is offline Junior Member
    I've used the generic ox before and did it the really simple way. You'll need a scale, but you can just simply put 50mg's of powder in a gelcap and leave it at that. Filler is not necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Drex
    I've used the generic ox before and did it the really simple way. You'll need a scale, but you can just simply put 50mg's of powder in a gelcap and leave it at that. Filler is not necessary.
    Thx for the reply Drex. What kinda results did you get running it that way?

Drex is offline Junior Member
    I ran this as part of my recent 10 week cutting cycle. It was 100mg of prop eod for 10 weeks with 5 weeks var (capped powder) then 5 weeks winny ( capped powder) both at 50mg ED. Strength was excellent and stayed where it was or went up on a few lifts while I was drastically cutting. In the end I figured that I lost 22lbs of fat and gained about 5lbs of muscle. The cycle left me really lean and hard....very pleased to say the least....

Thread Information