alko is offline Junior Member

Damn it!! Can it get any worse??

35mg dbol daily, should have had more but I thought it would be enough
    400 mg deca week, going up to 600 soon.
    20 mg nolva daily
    17 days in

First 10 days went fine, strength increased a little bit, but since then whole hell broke loose.

1. Right shoulder starting to act up again, can barely put my shirt on in the morning, so chest workout is suffering.

2. Got the worst cold I have had in years, even with all the thousands of antioxidants I am taking, so now all workouts are suffering.

3. My wife got a great idea to apply for life insurance, so now the doc is coming over to take some blood and urine sample.

I feel like I am wasting the gear right now, but trying to get back on track as soon as possible.

Anyway, here is my question -do I need to worry about the doc coming over to take some samples?? What about possible increase in liver values??

toolman is offline Banned
    Alko, it can get worse...with no test in that cycle, you may end up with deca dick!

McBain is offline Member
    after 10 days shouldnt be TOO much of a change, maybe from the dbols but not from the deca , but 10 days seems pretty short to really do much to liver values or anything else for that matter, not sure what he is testing for tho

btw adding test to that cycle would be a good idea

Terinox is offline The One & Only

Sorry, I don't mean to laugh, but when I read the part about the wife and the life insurance, I couldn't help it

Sorry about your bad luck bro, it happens to the best of us. Don't know what on earth you can do about the doc who's coming over.

Shoulder pain is odd, I mean if it's joins, the Deca should be helping, maybe it's something worse then you think? Have you seen a doc. in the past? If you are only 17 days in, you might rethink what you want to do quickly. Maybe save the cycle for later, and do it when your situation is better.

Not sure if the insurance will check for juice tho. If you continue with the cycle and all, just take your workouts easy, and don't push yourself to the limit, might cause even worse damage then u want.

custom fit is offline Member
    i have been having some shoulder pains lately in my right shoulder. Sometimes it hurts so bad i can barely lift my arm up, and the shirt thing i can relate to sometimes. I think its my rotator cuff, so you may want to get that checked out.

Terinox, I have been thinking about quitting and then get started when everything seems to be fine again. But, no! I have waited long enough, five almost six years since last cycle. The reason for waiting is that I do not like to cycle when producing kids, just do not want risk messing them up some how...
    I am thinking I can work around the pain. However, I should take your advice and see the doc, but I have had the problem for at least 15 years. It usually comes when I do heavy dips, bench, and mp's but I can show up otherwise as well. I haven't been able to throw a ball in years without feeling the pain. The doc would probably give me anti inflammatory meds and tell me to rest for a couple of weeks and do some shoulder exercise, which I already do. Maybe it requires surgery? I do not know.

Another issue is the test, maybe I get some for the last 6 weeks to increase the now lost gains, not to prevent deca dick. I have done deca before and have never had any problems -except being horny as hell. Although, I have never done 600mg a week earlier, so maybe as a precution.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    DO NOT raise your Deca to 600mg per week without any testosterone to counter the libido loss that could very easily occur at the higher dose. As well as the lower dose when you discontinue the Dianabol .

Have you been monitoring yourself? For one, go to a pharmacist or grocery store and check to see what your blood pressure/BPM is at.

20mg a day of Nolvadex is probably hurting your vitals more than helping. IMO - drop the nolvadex to 10mg while ruinning 35mg ED of Dianabol.

A routine physical that checks your overall condition, to include a urine anaysis for blood protein/sugar levels are unlikely to uncover anything that would lead the doc to assuming you are on androgens. Spoken from experience.

Blood samples eh? It is probably to determine your blood type and test you for HIV.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I have had that shoulder pain before. To the point that is is difficult to reach - like you mention.

What are you doing for shoulders? Remember to keep off your lateral plain! (For example, NO Behind the Neck Mil Presses or Behind the Neck Pull Downs). Damaging your rotator cuff is a 'lessons learned' experience - once you have done it, you pay more attention to preventing it in the future. Sorry to mention this, but since Nandrolone will increase fluids to your joints and ease the pain - it could be even worse. Look over your routine...

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    For the shoulder pain, did the pain come from dips with an otherwise intense chest workout. When I work my chest, and i'm feelin' real motivated, I tend to throw dips w/ weight in there, and the shoulders are just not ready for it I guess. Going down too far on that first rep always seems to be the culprit.

arby is offline Associate Member
    Your endogenous testosterone production is already shut down from the steroids . Total testosterone is usually tested for in lab assays, and hypogonadism puts you at a much higher risk for osteoporosis, adult onset diabetes, and heart disease. Needless to say I would reschedule the appointment.

Also the lack of testosterone may have compromised your immunological system enough for you to catch the cold.

RB

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    This reminds me, many gov't, security jobs require physicals. Airport, Wackenhut, DoE, maybe even post office. All would require blood tests.

ceps is offline Junior Member
    Like Warrior said, with the urine they are looking for protein, glucose - indications for kidney disease and diabetes - money-losers for insurance companies, and illicit drugs (possibly). They will not check for steroids . They may check HIV, but it will be in the paperwork you sign if they are. My thoughts are that they probably will not turn you down for life insurance anyway, but they may increase the premium if they detect any abnormalities and may put riders on collection of benefits - like if they detect cocaine, they might not pay out if your death was due to substance abuse. They'll be happy to take your money, they'll just restrict the conditions under which they'll pay out.

BTW, hope things turn around for you. I bet two weeks from now at least SOME things will be better.

Warrior, thanks for the tip on 20mg nolva hurting the vitals more then helping -did not know that.

And yes, I have not done behind the neck stuff in years. I usually do some real light shoulder warm up, but making sure all heads, and rear shoulder are ready to lift. This is done on both chest and shoulder days.
    I usually check the bp once a week and it is regular.

"Also the lack of testosterone may have compromised your immunological system enough for you to catch the cold"

Could be reason.
    I guess I give in and will try to get some test to run with the cycle. Planning to get some test enant for the remaining of cycle. 250mg twice a week together with the deca injections.
    I have never done amps before, so I figure you just get an amp opener and then a filter to load the syringe, or can I skip the filter if using an amp opener?
    I will still be able to fit all of it in my 3cc syringe, right? Because it is a total of 3ml (3cc) in one injection.

zmatalucci is offline Associate Member
    It could get alot worse,,, w/the whole insurance thing,,,Dear God I hope your still around in 2 months,,check your food for mysterious powders,,maybe it's not a cold after all!!

haha!!

want2bstronger is offline Junior Member
    dont raise deca , what r u doing without TEST?

Thread Information