someday is offline Member

Side effects of Clomid

What are some of the sides of clomid? I've heard depression and moodiness but what else? What are these trails i've read about?

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Your balls swell up and burst causing very intense pains...

Oh wait, nevermind.

Yes, mood swings/emotional problems may arise, although it varies GREATLY between people. I felt some crazy shit from Clomid. Sometimes I would burst out laughing for no reason, or I would start tearing up at something very lame/stupid that only very sensitive women would cry at. My friend felt virtually nothing different from his Clomid therapy.

Some common ones are just like I said, mood swings, but also, some people will sense that their eye sight is getting slightly blurry or they see "trails" as in when light moves (or at least I think that's wut that is). Usually however this only happens when you go from light to dark, or dark to light very fast. Also, it will go away after Clomid therapy is finished. However, monitor yourself carefully to make sure nothing bad/wrong is happening.

Well.......fuck me in the ass......i gotta shitload of nolva, anyone use that for PCT

Quote Originally Posted by someday
    Well.......fuck me in the ass......i gotta shitload of nolva, anyone use that for PCT
    What? It's really not as bad as you think. If you have never tried Clomid, you don't know how your body will react to it. Just give it a shot, you won't die, you might go blind (just kidding), but you won't die

Actually if my eyesight fucks up...theres a very good possibility i will.

nj juice is offline Member
    i'm very emotional right now as i'm in the middle of my clomid therapy, today i was watching some tear jerker movie and i actually found myself starting to tear at the end, i was disgusted with myself.

Oh the things we suffer through to get where we want...seriously though. At what dosage were people noticing these trails if they did, and what about nolva for PCT?

Quote Originally Posted by someday
    Oh the things we suffer through to get where we want...seriously though. At what dosage were people noticing these trails if they did, and what about nolva for PCT?
    Do a search for the Nolva as PCT bro, there was a really good thread about this. Lots of people say it's good, but then again, lots of people say they wouldn't even think of anything else but Clomid. Main thing with Clomid is that it's been used a VERY long time for therapy, and people keep using it, and they are obviously pleased with the results. I've used Clomid twice, and other then the emotional flips, nothing else was noticable. I didn't really see any difference with the eyesight thing.

In terms of dose, the average dose which most people follow is 300mg first day, followed with 100mg for 10 days, and finish it off with 50mg for another 10 days. That will do it. Some people like to go lower dose, but longer time on (say about 30 days or so). The above mentioned way takes exactly 21 days, and you need exactly 36 pills at 50mg to run it like that.

Thats what i was planning on doing, this trails thing has really got me worried....i was just wondering if this was mainly a concern during the first few days or if it occured at the lower dose....i guess ill have to start it with a few days off of work to see how i react.

bluemofo4 is offline New Member
    hey NJ Juice: i think we're all curious as to what tear jerker you were actually watching that caused you to lose it...
    Last edited by bluemofo4; 09-10-2010 at 12:02 AM.

Thread Information