juststarting is offline Junior Member

prices from new source. Some look high.

I know theres only one place to go to get everyones trustworthy input and thats why Im here.Here are some new prices I got from my new source. He claims that everything comes sealed and straight from pharmacies. These prices look high though. Let me know what you guys think. Thank You to everyone.

Clomid---- 30- 50mg tabs-$90
    60-50mgtabs-$170

nolvadex -----30x10mgtabs-$50
    30x20mgtabs-$65

winstrol (tabs)----320x2mgtabs-$160
    640x2mgtabs-$300

Winstrol (depot)---- 50mg vial-$21

sustanon 250 (organon)---1vial-$18

clenbuterol (spiropent) ----30x20mcgtabs-$80

hcg (organon)--$27 per vial (1ml, 5000 i.u)

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    That's a rip off man.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    thats highway robery !

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Well yes, they are relatively high (to put it mildly), but I don't think it's exactly pertinent to call it highway robbery unless we are aware of the type of source you are talking about. If it's a gym source, handing it to you, no risks, then it's not quite the ripoff that it would be if we're talking about a domestic mailer or international. Nevertheless, they are slightly high, particularly given that most of those products are readily available for "research" purposes much cheaper.

Diesel72 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    Well yes, they are relatively high (to put it mildly), but I don't think it's exactly pertinent to call it highway robbery unless we are aware of the type of source you are talking about. If it's a gym source, handing it to you, no risks, then it's not quite the ripoff that it would be if we're talking about a domestic mailer or international. Nevertheless, they are slightly high, particularly given that most of those products are readily available for "research" purposes much cheaper.

Good Point!

djsir007 is offline Associate Member
    No matter what that is very high. Do some shopping and find a new source.

well, heres the deal w/ me. This is the only source I can get at this time. The sustanon doesnt seem that high. What do yall think is the most outrageous he has? What do yall think is the most average?

someday is offline Member
    I think the clen is prolly the most overpriced....And the sust is the closest to average...although still overpriced. A decent cycle form this guy is gonna cost like 600 bucks.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, I pay extremely high prices as well.Basically double the price of every AS, thats what he charges. But, I look at it like this. I never have to worry about customs, shit getting siezed, I know it's legit, and basically he just comes over and drops it off. I'll pay higher prices anyday as long as I know I'm always safe. But after saying that, I wouldn't pay that much for Clomid.

PEACE

quez82 is offline Associate Member
    thats almost double what i pay... from my source...I must be lucky..that guy is making bank off of you.. i wouldnt do it...i'm sure if you wait you'll find something else... thats just damn right ridiculous

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    Way to high you could do much better.

toolman is offline Banned
    Prices are high, but I agree with Buylongterm. If you know the guy, you know the gear is good and it is domestic and safe, then who cares if you have to pay more.

If you have never dealt with him and have no idea if the gear is good to go, then keep looking.

thank yall very much... i found some liquid form of nolva and clomid that are way cheaper. Now its just trying to get cheaper winny, and defiantely clenbuterol ( that was the highest to me!!) I dont know him,but i might order the sust and see how that comes.

oh yeah someday...youre right a decent cycle would cost a lot of money....the winsrtol depot alone would be $960!!! lol I knew that was really high

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    THAT IS REDICULOUS and I would hate myself if I paid for that cycle. AVERAGE SUSTANON should cost 8-10 dollars. 18 bucks is like paying 250 dollars MORE than what he should just for a cycle of sustanon. KEEP LOOKING AROUND.... Id rather wait 3 months while looking than paying 700 dollars OVER for anything. 700 dollars is a lot of money to over pay. In my job I know people who bitch about paying 10 extra dollars on my invoice. But whatever

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Shit. Even buying face to face with guys at the gym i never ever paid more than $14 for an amp of anything. Those prices are 2-3 times higher then most domestic sources. I'd fly to San Diego and rent a car for TJ before I'd pay those prices. Then again, I couldn't afford a cycle with those prices...

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Hell, you can take a cruise to ensenada for $300 per person. A good pair of shorts with a few pockets and you and a lady friend could stay away 5 cycles worth and they'll never screw with you getting back on the boat...

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    Hell, you can take a cruise to ensenada for $300 per person. A good pair of shorts with a few pockets and you and a lady friend could stay away 5 cycles worth and they'll never screw with you getting back on the boat...
    That would be awesome. Take a cruise, pick up a cycle, and get a tan while sipping a margirta with a little unbrella in it. What more could I ask for???? Shit, the cruise even has a buffet. Seriously, Im gonna look into that....

someday is offline Member
    Hell, Ill go, Lets turn it into an AR cruise, though we could invite some playmates! waddya think?

Rookiejay is offline Member
    That's as high as they asking at a gym

hey guys I found a better a source that is 2x's cheaper!! Yeah, now I see how much it was over....goddamn!! Anyway, thank you to everyone that gave their opionion. I know I can trust the people on the board... thank you to everyone!!!!
    p.s. everyone is right, look for better deals before you get ass raped!! lol

chris1tr69 is offline Banned
    damn those are some high prices

Rookiejay is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juststarting
    hey guys I found a better a source that is 2x's cheaper!! Yeah, now I see how much it was over....goddamn!! Anyway, thank you to everyone that gave their opionion. I know I can trust the people on the board... thank you to everyone!!!!
    p.s. everyone is right, look for better deals before you get ass raped!! lol
    Lucky you - I just found a new source too at my gym - $30 for 250 mg Test E. What a deal, woooooooohooooooo!!!

Mudge is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juststarting
    The sustanon doesnt seem that high.
    Spending almost $400 for a decent sust cycle with no ancilaries is high dude.

Thread Information