big dog 1 is offline New Member

need cycle help weight gain problem

i am currently running 750mg of test a week and 50mg winny a day i am eating4- 4,500 cal clean 400-450 protein 400-450 carbs 80-90 fat.....started at 229 14% after 4 weeks i am only 232 but done to 12% never had this problem in three previous cycles of gaining weight usually was adding 2lbs a week easilywith same cycle.....am in very active job cardio daily in job .....or maybe the test hasnt really kicked in yet ......will be adding eq week 6-16 at 400mg a week .....should i throw in some d-bol.....not complaining about BF lose but wa trying to bulk......just looking for some thought s and opinions on the matter.....need some help from experienced gurus thanks

PEDEY is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big dog 1
    i am currently running 750mg of test a week and 50mg winny a day i am eating4- 4,500 cal clean 400-450 protein 400-450 carbs 80-90 fat.....started at 229 14% after 4 weeks i am only 232 but done to 12% never had this problem in three previous cycles of gaining weight usually was adding 2lbs a week easilywith same cycle.....am in very active job cardio daily in job .....or maybe the test hasnt really kicked in yet ......will be adding eq week 6-16 at 400mg a week .....should i throw in some d-bol.....not complaining about BF lose but wa trying to bulk......just looking for some thought s and opinions on the matter.....need some help from experienced gurus thanks

You should definately be able to gain with 750mg of test and 4500 Cals. The juice probably hasnt kicked in yet so dont worry bro. 2 more weeks and the same then Id say you got hit with some fake gear but just relax and see. JMO...

-PEDEY

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    If you aren't gaining as much weight as you want, you need to eat more food.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    how long do you plan to run the eq?

Thread Information