Thread: cycle help

rage22 is offline New Member

cycle help

Ok this will be the first cycle that I have used winny, I did sust on my last cycle started my clomid three weeks after last injection and i kept most all of my gains.

This cycle im going to do cyp/decca for ten weeks, dbol for first two weeks. I also was able to get some winny cheap so im adding it to my cycle. I know you have to recover about a week after last cyp injection but if I start the winny50 at about week8 do I recover like normal coming of the test or will I wait till I finish the winny.

Also Im on a tight schedule can anyone link me to the recovery chart for clomid.(Im pretty sure it was a week after last cyp injection )

Drex is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rage22
    Ok this will be the first cycle that I have used winny, I did sust on my last cycle started my clomid three weeks after last injection and i kept most all of my gains.

This cycle im going to do cyp/decca for ten weeks, dbol for first two weeks. I also was able to get some winny cheap so im adding it to my cycle. I know you have to recover about a week after last cyp injection but if I start the winny50 at about week8 do I recover like normal coming of the test or will I wait till I finish the winny.

Also Im on a tight schedule can anyone link me to the recovery chart for clomid.(Im pretty sure it was a week after last cyp injection )
    1. The clearance for cyp is right about 2 weeks, just like enth, but it is 3 weeks for deca

2. Because of clearance times, run test around 10 weeks, and deca to 9 weeks so they come out of you at the same time. You can adjust the weeks, just keep test a week longer

3. If running test to 10, winny from weeks 7-12 will work well at 50mg's ED and will help you along as your test is lowering before you can start clomid.

Thread Information