Thread: PCT Advice

BigSexy50 is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up PCT Advice

I am on my first cycle 400mg Deca /week, 50mg Winstrol Depot/day. I am doing this for 10 or 12 weeks. What kind of PCT should I do ?? Should I taper the Deca and Winstrol ?? Thanks in advance.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    no reason to taper Deca or Winny, for PCT go with Clomid at 300/100/50

Drex is offline Junior Member
    1. Dont taper, constant blood levels are always better and your still shutdown regardless

2. Make sure you wait 3 full weeks after the last shot of deca to start the clomid as it needs to clear your system.

3. At 21 days post deca run it at 300 for 1st day, 100 for 10 days, then 50 for 15-20 days instead of the standard 10 at that dose as deca shuts you down really hard.

4. I wouldnt run the winny like that for a couple reasons, a) its hard on your liver for that long and b) you need to take it in the 3 weeks while deca is clearing your system before clomid. So if you wanted to run the deca for 10 weeks, maybe run the winny from weeks 7-13.

5. This one isnt a must, but it is highly recommended that you run test with this cycle, if using your dick is going to be of any concern. Cyp or Enth will work well and can be ran weeks 1-11

Drex, that was an awesome post. Can you please explain two things from your pst to me in more detail ?? You said Deca shuts you down really hard, what does that mean ?? And #5 in your post sort of scares me, tell me more.

Thanks

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    How come you are not running any Test in that cycle? Being shutdown means DECA DICk no errection. get some Test Asap.

Quote Originally Posted by BigSexy50
    Drex, that was an awesome post. Can you please explain two things from your pst to me in more detail ?? You said Deca shuts you down really hard, what does that mean ?? And #5 in your post sort of scares me, tell me more.

Thanks
    Thanks man, glad to help....I wish someone wouldve told me shit like this when I first started so I didnt have to learn the hard way.

Anyway, Deca shuts down your bodys production of testosterone very strongly and keeps the HPTA axis down ( bodys hormonal regulation system). This is because it binds very tightly to the androgen receptor (AR). The deca dick part is partly because of this, and partly because the prolactin that can be produced from taking deca will create a more pronounced negative feedback to keeping your dick up. Basicly by that I mean that after you bust a nut, prolactin is what makes your dick go back down, and having high prolactin will keep it down from the get go.

So basicly I have shied away from deca for this reason, but if your are going to use it, Its highly recommended you use testosterone to combat those sides. Of course it will greatly add to gains also

If I were to run any Enan. or Cyp. what is the recommended dosage ?? And also doesn't that mean I would need to grad some anti-E's ??

This sort of sux. I thought I was running a simple cycle. Does Deca dick happen to everyone ??

Sorry bro, no such thing as a "simple" cycle.

It doesnt cause it in everyone, and if you add in test at a higher dose then the deca I wouldn't worry about the issue.

As for doses, cyp is commonly 200mg/ml and enth 250 so 2 shots a week of the test of your choice will do. If test is at 500 for example, run deca at 300 or 400 a week. Just keep it lower then your test dose.

As for anti-es, get some liquidex really cheap from an online research company (LR). Run it at .5mg ED and get some nolvadex while your at it too. Its not worth being cheap and getting bitch tits (gyno) requiring expensive surgery later on. Try typing clomid and liquid into a search engine to find your anti e's

Thread Information