blackop36 is offline New Member

Probation Drug Testing???

To whom it may concern:
    I am a new member and i was wondering does anyone in here have any information on which drugs are actually tested for while being on felony probation for the state of texas? This is not a drug charge or conviction but this guy is still subject to random urinalysis every three to four months. Any chance that the state of texas randomily tests for anabolic steroids ? I always been told that steroid testing is very expensive, and that the U.A. lab from the state only uses dipsticks in each cup of urine testing for or against antibodies for certain illicit drugs; however, does anyone have any information as to whether or not they use gas chromatograph mass spectrometer to ensure positive results? Can someone please tell me exactly how they test for steroids and especially state to state....
    thanks. sincerely, respectivley

Terminator1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blackop36
    To whom it may concern:
    I am a new member and i was wondering does anyone in here have any information on which drugs are actually tested for while being on felony probation for the state of texas? This is not a drug charge or conviction but this guy is still subject to random urinalysis every three to four months. Any chance that the state of texas randomily tests for anabolic steroids ? I always been told that steroid testing is very expensive, and that the U.A. lab from the state only uses dipsticks in each cup of urine testing for or against antibodies for certain illicit drugs; however, does anyone have any information as to whether or not they use gas chromatograph mass spectrometer to ensure positive results? Can someone please tell me exactly how they test for steroids and especially state to state....
    No they dont test for juice it is to expensive. I am also on probation in Texas and I am subject to it every month!

blackop36 is offline New Member

Reply...

Quote Originally Posted by Terminator1
    No they dont test for juice it is to expensive. I am also on probation in Texas and I am subject to it every month!
    Terminator,
    The information given is greatly apreciated!!! Long live Anabolic Review and good luck to all!

There is NO knowledge, that is not power!

nj123 is offline Member
    probation in texas here too and have a piss test once a week.. my buddy has to take 3 a week!

getBIG05 is offline New Member
    3 a week?! i am also on probabtion in texas and my drug tests are only once a month. i was curious to see if they tested for steroids on the tests too. good question

Terminator1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nj123
    probation in texas here too and have a piss test once a week.. my buddy has to take 3 a week!
    How come you have to piss once a week?

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Is it just me or do we have a lot of felons from Texas here?

orion565 is offline Associate Member

also from texas, arrested

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    I think everybody in Texas gets arrested. Been arrested for delivery of a controlled substance and possession of a controlled substance. Got the felony dropped, thank god, the delivery, put on probation for the possession charge.

Roommate just got arrested not to long ago, put on Felony Deferred Probation for Assault w/ a deadly weapon.

Jail sucks...

Still researching whether texas PO's test for gear ?

RoideD is offline New Member
    yeh the wouldn't waste there money on that.

jersey juice is offline Member
    I had to take a test for the state of NJ and they only checked for recreational drugs. I think they will only check for gear if your an athlete or committed some kind of felony related to it where it was known your a juicer... like they said before, it's just not worth the money to find out if your trying to put on 10lbs... they wanna make sure your not a stoner/crackhead.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Guys there's a million threads on this subject. I can tell you for sure that they don't test for gear in any state, it's just too expensive, but if you are on probation for a gear related offense then yes they will test you for gear. And even if your not on probation for AS related offense, your PO can test you for AS if he wants to. They can basicly do anything they want.
    Just stay on your PO's good side and don't piss him off is the best advice I can give you guys.
    Goodluck,

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Lol...Is there anyone in here from Texas that Is'nt a felon?

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    I'm not going to Texas anytime soon... hehe

ollieolson99 is offline Associate Member

Talking

Im on probation for distribution of AS. I've had three piss tests and was told the only time there gonna send it in is if I show up hot for one of the four panals....weed..cocaine..meth..etc. Now I'm on unrestricted probation, dont live in the same state and just send in a paper once a month saying I haven't talked to the cops latley. They tell me they might call me random and ask for a ua. But I only have to go to a walk in clinic and send them the results..do they test for that shit @ a walk in clinic? But anyways the times I was tested they didn't even look for it.

bs54 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Lol...Is there anyone in here from Texas that Is'nt a felon?
    I'm not.

Mine was dropped to a misdemeanor.

blackh2 is offline Associate Member
    yea i send a paper each month to, and yes to the state of texas. my po said as long as i send in my paper she wouldnt mess with me cause she couldnt see why i got charged anyway she also knows im on test replacement also. but im walking pretty much a straight line till of prob

Im not currently on roids but plan on taking fina. Is this shit in your system for 4-5 weeks or 4-5 months. DOES ANYBODY KNOW? Any replies would be great..thanks bros

Ripp3D is offline Junior Member
    Lmao
    Last edited by Ripp3D; 01-26-2006 at 10:26 PM.

What?

Milky87 is offline Member
    Standard drugs tests are for:
    cocaine
    amphetamines
    opiates and opioids
    dronabinol (THC, cannabis)
    phencyclidine (PCP)

GetFckedUp1262 is offline New Member
    I am also on probation in Texas, i get tested every week with the 10 panel after my slip up and jail time. After i got out I researched all about testing cups and what they test for. The regular test is the 5 panel, unless you get busted they will up the panel, I found this site that uses the same testing cups as our PO's use on us. it lists all the cups and what they test for, when you go in for your next visit you can read on the cup bag or count the panels to see which one you are using.
    uritoxmedicaltesting .com/integratedcup.html it's very handy information! None of them test for steroids but they can send it to the lab and test (very unlikely). Good luck! Be careful.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GetFckedUp1262 View Post
    I am also on probation in Texas, i get tested every week with the 10 panel after my slip up and jail time. After i got out I researched all about testing cups and what they test for. The regular test is the 5 panel, unless you get busted they will up the panel, I found this site that uses the same testing cups as our PO's use on us. it lists all the cups and what they test for, when you go in for your next visit you can read on the cup bag or count the panels to see which one you are using.
    uritoxmedicaltesting .com/integratedcup.html it's very handy information! None of them test for steroids but they can send it to the lab and test (very unlikely). Good luck! Be careful.
    Great, this is a 6 year old thread. . . Nicely done. Hopefully he's off probation by now.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by samson_420 View Post
    Great, this is a 6 year old thread. . . Nicely done. Hopefully he's off probation by now.
    Failed his drug test. Doing a dime. Get released next yr. And now he gets a pin pal

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Failed his drug test. Doing a dime. Get released next yr. And now he gets a pin pal
    Not funny if it's true, that would suck.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Quote Originally Posted by blackop36 View Post
    To whom it may concern:
    In Dallas and Tarrant county they perform the standard 5 panel; Opiates, Methamphetamine, Amphetamine, Cocaine, and MDMA. Anabolic hormones will not show up on your regular 5-10 panels.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Any of you convicts ever been to Luckenbach Tx

papa-g is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride.

In Dallas and Tarrant county they perform the standard 5 panel; Opiates, Methamphetamine, Amphetamine, Cocaine, and MDMA. Anabolic hormones will not show up on your regular 5-10 panels.
    These test are most common every where. I administer these tests and hormone tests can be ordered but there really no need for it in any field other the sports due to the HIGH cost. We use an 8 panel that includes THC, benzo, pcp and barbiturates. 99% of employer/ PO tests are the type you and I've mentioned.

Thread Information