Hockey Moose is offline New Member

Unhappy New & Scared: Help Please

Hey Guys,

I'm sure you all hear this all the time, but I'm pretty nervous about my first cycle which I will be starting monday morning.

I'm going to be taking D-Bol (5MG pills). So far I've never done any type of steroid but after a long period of never gaining weight (being stuck at 150-155, 6"0 foot) I decided to try it.

I'm pretty worried about how things will work out. This is a awesome place that has helped me quite abit.

My question is, will I gain weight & be able to keep even SOME gains with just D-Bol? How much should I take? 3 Pills? (15mg) or 4 pills (20MG)? Is four weeks long enough to take it?

Also, is it ok to use weight gainer & creatine while on D-Bol? Any steps I shoudl take? Drinking lots of water? Working out certain areas more?

I'm I going to suffer from a lot of side effects?

Thanks so much in advance for your help!
    Last edited by Hockey Moose; 08-10-2003 at 02:08 AM.

SirBen187 is offline Junior Member
    You still have more research to do. Buy a book like Anabolics 2002 or Steroids 101 to get started. Knowledge is power brother.

Quote Originally Posted by SirBen187
    You still have more research to do. Buy a book like Anabolics 2002 or Steroids 101 to get started. Knowledge is power brother.
    Well I'm doing them with a friend thats done them before. He suggested doing 15MG's per day, since I'm pretty skinny & need to start somewhere.

I felt asking here would be ideal since I've leared a lot about things here. I'm just trying to make sure I'm doing the right there here & do everything in my power to ensure I take the best steps...

Hopefully I get as much feedback as possible! Sorry about the post if you guys see it lots, I'm new & looked back a few pages & didn't see anything to really answer all of it

palme is offline Rosie Member
    You dont need any books. You have more then enough info on this board. And i suggest you start reading up before hitting any juice bro.
    Post your stats, age, years in the gym etc. @ 150lbs you have alot of natural gains to do before sticking pinz in yourself.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    I agree with palme. Bro give yourself a chance before you hit the juice. Tell us about ur diet and training. No need to rush into the cycle. We can help you out.

the D-bol I was looking at comes in PILLS...is this a bad idea?

Age 21
    Weight 150!!!!!!
    Height 6'0

Guy's...I've tried EVERYTHING to gain this stuff. I'm doing this right out of frustration. I'm so tired of being/looking/feeling skinny. I have zero self confidence in myself because of my weight.

I'm been going to the gym for about 2 years, but it's hard to push yourself when you see no gains

I've tried Mamoth Weight Gainer, Steady Diet & Cratine.

Do I really wanna do this? Or am I just sorta seeing things that "might" happen & getting all excited!

I wish I could just have 10 more pounds on me, or learn how to gain weight. I dont wanna be huge or anything, just normal.

I'll eat whatever it takes, do whatever it takes...everywhere I turn people say EAT but I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I don't know what to eat! How many protein shakes should I take ya know?

Boy, after reading abit more, maybe I shouldn't do this...I just want weight on me which would very much motivate me to keep going. Thoughts?
    Last edited by Hockey Moose; 08-10-2003 at 02:08 AM.

peaker is offline Senior Member
    bro, u can get there trust me, i always thought i couldnt gain for a long time and changed alot of things that i thought i was doing correctly. you get to a point where you have to be honest with yourself. i used to eat more than what my hunger told me but i still didnt get far.

you have to start shoving food down every couple of hours, protein shakes between meals and post work out but they shouldnt be your main source of protein. chow down all the chicken, steak, tuna, eggs you can get your hands on.

if your diet and training is spot on bro you will gain, you just have to give your body no choice but to grow

you sound like a hard gainer but there are plenty of bro's on here that were your weight and now are monsters, we all start somewhere.

forget about gear, it runs across everyones mind before they hit their first cycle and plenty of times afterwards but u have alot of natural gains up your sleave, make the most of them.

good luck

Internal Damage is offline New Member
    I started out the same way about the same weight and height. I would say from personal experience there is a lot of trouble in your diet. in my case it was. I thought I was eating a lot but after talking with a nutritionist friend of mine who helped me break down my meals he showed me that my daily diet wasn’t a weight gaining high protein diet. He then helped me mold out a battle plan on what to eat when I should eat etc. I started out with a daily goal on calories, then after I got used to eating more than I used to I stated to cut back the fat and keep the protein high then I watched my carb intake.
    Just by eating I can tell you that you can’t dramatically raise your weight by 15-20 pounds since for your height I think ideal average weight is about 185. Having a strict diet and drinking a lot of water and following it would be my suggestion before your first cycle. You will hear a lot of people “mess up” on there first cycle. That is mainly due to improper diet. So if your train yourself ahead of time getting a diet down and sticking with it, your gains on your first cycle would be better.
    I am not sure on the count but I think 1 pound is = to 3250 calories. I am not sure on what or how many cal you eat right now but honestly post what you eat on here and ill and I am sure many others will help you fix it for the better.

But all in all I would say first drink and eat a lot more as a first step.

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    Eat a high carb, high protein meal every 2 hours. You should be able to get at least 4500 cals from food alone. On top of that, drink a gallon of whole milk every day, and a gallon of sweetened iced tea. That's another 3500 cals, for a grand total of about 8 thousand. You WILL gain if you do that.

But I have no sympathy for you if you don't have the mental discipline to eat enough to gain weight.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Moose
    the D-bol I was looking at comes in PILLS...is this a bad idea?

Age 21
    Weight 150!!!!!!
    Height 6'0

Guy's...I've tried EVERYTHING to gain this stuff. I'm doing this right out of frustration. I'm so tired of being/looking/feeling skinny. I have zero self confidence in myself because of my weight.

I'm been going to the gym for about 2 years, but it's hard to push yourself when you see no gains

I've tried Mamoth Weight Gainer, Steady Diet & Cratine.

Do I really wanna do this? Or am I just sorta seeing things that "might" happen & getting all excited!

I wish I could just have 10 more pounds on me, or learn how to gain weight. I dont wanna be huge or anything, just normal.

I'll eat whatever it takes, do whatever it takes...everywhere I turn people say EAT but I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I don't know what to eat! How many protein shakes should I take ya know?

Boy, after reading abit more, maybe I shouldn't do this...I just want weight on me which would very much motivate me to keep going. Thoughts?
    The gains you make from a D-Bol only cycle will be crap. After the cycle you will be back right where you started. It's all water.

You need to take your diet and analyze it. You most likely don't take in enough quality calories to put on muscle. Post your diet so we can take a look at it for you. Also I would be looking into protein powders and other supplements before looking to do a cycle if I was in your situation.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    When i did a D-bol only cycle i had never touched a roid before in my life. I was stuck at the same weight and it sucked ass. So i started out taking 5 mg a day for 3 days then 10mg a day for 3 days and worked up in a pyramid fashion to 20mg a day for 5 days...then back down again. I ate like a champ lifted hard and lifted even harder when i came off because i knew it would be tough to keep the weight. I drank at least a gallon of water a day and took multivitamins and ZMA at night. I did look puffy but my strength went thru the roof and after cycle.........I lifted really hard and out of 20lbs i put on i kept 10. I wasnt concentrating so much on the weight i gained but the strength i kept was impressive. The only real problem i had with this was i didtn take anything for the drop in testosterone . If i would have taken clomid or something i wouldnt have gotten a slight case of gyno a month later like i did. But i went to the doc and it eventually went away.
    If you wanna keep the weight your going to have to be dedicated and lift hardcore. After your cycle will be the hardest time....youll be down and out and you will need something to bump your test in. Good luck if this is what you decide to do. Im no pro on this stuff but this is my experience summed up for you.
    Good Luck.......PB

Hey guys, sounds like I'm sorta rushing. If i know you guys were also helpful on diets I woulda been here a lot earlier! lol

I usually have this each day...

Morning
    3 Eggs
    1 Whole Wheat Bagle
    3-4 Pieces Of Bacon
    Glass Of Orange Juice

Before Lunch I get in my one Mammoth shake. It is a VERY high protein shake which I mix with 1 bananna & 2 scoops of ice cream.

FOr lunch I always change it up. Sometime it's a rosted chick sandwhich, sometimes it's chick breasts, sometimes it's two 6" turkey subs. I usually have an apple & bottle of water with it.

Prior to dinner, about 2 hours before I have a 2nd mamoth shake.

For dinner it's always something different, sometimes, chicken & rice, steak, potates, whatever is cookin. Because of time, this is the only one I don't get to plan fully.

Now, I don't know if thats enough but whatever you guys post, I WILL EAT. If someone wants to lay out a full meal plan, when to eat what...I'll follow it! I am willing to do anything

ittybittymass is offline New Member
    you are eating the right foods.. but if you arent gaining anything (fat or muscle) keep adding more and more! stuff your face with protein all day if you have to. i doubt your near your potential at 150, you just need to overcome your high metabolism.

Dick Grayson is offline Junior Member
    I feel your pain MOOSE I'm in the same boat you are in, my only advice is that AFTER you have tried everything, do a search on "1st Cycle" and you will come up with tons of examples and opinions. The most common you will come across or be told what to do is a 400-500 mg/week cycle of Test for 10-12 weeks, that is what I was told and is what I will do. The people on this board will very rarely steer you in the wrong direction, and if they do it won't be intentional. Just be patient and SEARCH, SEARCH, SEARCH. I searched these boards for almost 9 months before I post my first question and got back great responses. GOOD LUCK!!!

So D-bol is probley not a good idea...I was going to start tomorrow, but I thinnk maybe I'll just put them aside & go full out on eating & working out...

Do you guys have any tips on what I can take "non-steroid " to get bigger? I dont wanna be massive or anything, just a solid size & cut up.

getBIG05 is offline New Member
    all my gains so far are "natural" about 2 years ago i was stuck at 185 and i started eating like these guys have been telling you and i got bigger quick. i've always had protein shakes, but i've found that cell-tech on anything like it is a big help for me. Andro helps alot if your not opposed to it. But most importantly is EAT. amen

-big

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You don't take in enough protein or calories. You don't seem to have post workout meals planned. I think you have a lot you can do naturally. If you do decide to use AAS please don't do a four week dbol only cycle at 15mg a week. That would not be a good choice as a cycle.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    If you eat normally and drink this *before bed* you *will* gain 10 lbs in a month.

In a blender combine
    16oz flavored yogurt
    2 large banannas
    2 scoops of whey protien
    Some water
    ~ 900 calories

Eating before bed seems to work best for fast metabolisms. The fats in the yogurt slow the absorption of the food.

You should also concentrate on counting calories. Try to get 3000 calories during the day through normal meals. With the above bedtime snack, you'll be getting close to 4000 calories a day.

2 other tips: get plenty of sleep and avoid alchohol and other recreational drugs.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    [QUOTE=Hockey Moose]Hey guys, sounds like I'm sorta rushing. If i know you guys were also helpful on diets I woulda been here a lot earlier! lol

I usually have this each day...

Morning
    3 Eggs
    1 Whole Wheat Bagle
    3-4 Pieces Of Bacon
    Glass Of Orange Juice

------------------------------

3 eggs, huh? Where I come from, that's just a light snack . . . maybe 20 gms of protein there, and that's gotta carry you all morning? I don't think so . . .
    Gotta eat more than that, bro . . . if you're 150 lbs, you need in the neighborhood of 225 grams of protien a day, divided between 5 or 6 meals. I'd go to 4 eggs for breakfast and add at least a quart of milk.
    Then get ready to eat again in a few hours, maybe a shake made with a quart of milk and 2 scoops of p powder. For lunch do a chicken breast or two, and a couple hours later do another shake. For dinner, chomp down half a pound of red meat, maybe 3/4, with veggies, and maybe a little something for a bedtime snack. Eat like this, and workout like a slave, and you'll put on some lbs, magic pills or not.
    What ya need more than anything is education . . . get some information sources that list how many gms of protein, carbs, and fat are in the stuff you need to be eating. This is basic info you gotta have. It's listed on the packages the food comes in, that's one good source; another is a book "The Nutrition Almanac" ($14 at Amazon.com) it has jillions of food items listed. If you can't buy one, borrow the copy at your local library. And there are other websites with the same info . . . Keep notes on the Prot-Carb-Fat content of everything you eat, and over time, it'll come natural to you, and you'll be able to more or less look at a plate of food and tell if that's going to be enough for ya.
    You'll get to the point where you get tired of eating . . . but ya gotta keep eating nonetheless. The good part of that is that you'll be worrying about having enough room in your stomach for muscle-building food that you won't be wanting stuff like candy and ice cream. Much healthier, too.
    How to tell if you're eating enough -- weigh yourself periodically (once a week or so), and if you're not gaining weight, you gotta eat more. It's that simple.
    There's lots of good advice all over this website . . . again, your best friend will be your education . . . learn what you can, put it to good use, and you'll be a happy camper.
    Good luck . . .

thanks so much for the confidence booster guys!

I very much appreciate the tips on "WHAT TO EAT" instead of people saying, just eat man!

I'm gonna give this a try! See if I can natually push myself to where I wanna be. My whole fam is skinny, so it's not just me but I'm the one thats sick of it. I'm not blessed with a 185 pound body, but If I was at 170 I'd be MORE than happy at this stage in my life!

Any more tips on what to eat? when to eat? & how much?

How many Cal's per day is good to GAIN weight & how much Protein? I'll start writing all this down & then tracking what I eat!

i'm gonna pass on the d-bol for the time being...cost me some coin but I think it's a lesson that I shoulda done abit more research before hammering my body with stuff I dont know about

Thread Information