Eddy23 is offline New Member

Question Planing on using Insuline

planing on using Insuline?

Hey guys I just star a little cycle sus250 and deca but I'm planing in using Insuline can u guys tell me how can I use it??
    thanks.

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Hey bro.

What are you stats and experiences?

Insulin kills and seriously fucks people up if used incorrectly, I have seen this first had, sadly. Its not for the novice, do some research, there have a been afew post on Insulin hit search.

BA

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    This is a very advanced drug and you have got to know your stuff to begin thinking about using it.Read research and then read some more

Billy

thanks for u advice dude and I know it can kill and fuck u up big time but I'm planing on using 3iu of Humulin R in the mornig after eating how's that sounds. do u think is good??

Personnally I think you need to start lower and build up slowly, on the morn is a good idea but you need to be eating every two hours and have at least 100g Carb each sitting. My thoughts would be hold off, wait until you seriously know what your dealing with, and experiences bor of mine nearly died ont his stuff and has permanent brain damage.

Humilin R- what is the release time on that? I can't remember.

If I was going to do Insulin it would after training staring at 1iu building up to 10iu.

I think the best person on line is the Iron Game, he's used insulin, I haven't and wouldn't until I had a lot more experience.

As I said post some stats!

BA

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Dude...hold on. Talk to Mike, Cycleon, or Irongame before doing anything!! There are a few of us here who can help, most of the time, but when it comes to the more advanced drugs (slin, HGH, dnp , etc.....) please, please talk to one of the mods/pros before doing anything. Just lookin out for ya bro.
    Pete

Thumbs up

THAKNS A LOT MAN, I THINK I'M JUST GOING TO HOLD IT TILL I DO MY GH CYCLE. WHICH INSULINE DO U THINKS IS BETTER TYPE R OR N?

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Sit it out and wait for the Mods to come online I think IG has been doing a cycle with Slin,those are the guys to speak to

Billy

THAKS A LOT GUYS I'LL WAIT TILL I GET SOME MORE RESEARCH.

Mike Guest
    Here's a good start.....there's a post between me and Iron Game that IG started about insulin and how to use it - read that up and get some ideas - good info in there if I remember correctly - then ask questions....and atleast know how to spell it before you cycle it

I think the post is called "Any Insulin Users" or something like that - it was posted by The Iron Game

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator

Slin

Here is some general info:

see attached text file too big to post
    Attached Files Attached Files

The Iron Game Guest
    Insulin is a long and detailed subject and very often taken way out of proportion.

Which is safer insulin or deca ?

Which does more damage to your body? I am not recommending anyone use insulin and nor am I trying to convince people to use it. But I researched a lot on it before ever deciding to try it and after I did all research I started posting, questioning other users and so on.

It takes a very stupid mistake to suffer any serious sides from insulin. Drinking a carb drink in relation to when the insulin peaks is essential. A rule of thumb is 10grams of simple carbs for every insulin unit injected. This is for the first meal and from what I have read from many others and to sum up I would say TWO but preferably three meals is enough before you are perfectly safe again and insulin is out of your system.

I shot the fastest acting, humalog, this is followed by humulin r / actrapid. These are the only kinds of insulin a newbie should be using.

Start off at a low dose 2-3ius to determine how you react to it. Do a short 4 week cycle. Shoot it on training days just after a workout and then consume neccessary meals as I will outline below.

Work your way up to a safe amount 10ius is the target, NEVER increase by more than 1iu at a time.

Shoot the humalog

15minutes later carbs in ratio of 1iu for 10 grams. + creatine

30-45 minutes later 70 grams of protein 30-40 grams of carbs. 45 minutes later a healthy meal.

Avoid eating fatty foods while the insulin is still active but after the 2 hours it should be ok. Try to include 25mcgs of t3 along with the insulin but if using something else such as an anabolic this can be increased to 50 to ensure no extra fat gain.

Another trick is clen if you wish to avoid t3.

Always have glucose tabs on hand. They are your life saver and with them you will never run in to difficulty.

Signs of insulin onset quite quickly but you will have time. Always before you shoot the slin make sure your carb drink is already made.

Inject Insulin Sub Q.

Do not take insulin before bed time.

Good info bro!

BA

Thumbs up

Thanks a lot guys.

Thumbs up

Eye candy that fucking report is fucking good dude thaks.

thecoachman is offline Associate Member
    You most likely heard this but I will tell it again.
    I have used, and use, insulin . I have been close to falling alseep on it. You get into a tunnel. That is what is felt like to me. I ate all the right foods on a short acting insulin (hulalog) at all the right times and still it made me go hypo glycemic. I was saved by Subway. I was only on 6 iu's.
    I still am on and have more food handy, ALWAYS!!!!. Pasta, breads, creatine, candy, soda, glucose tabs, chicken and sugar water are ALL in my gym bag everyday when I take insulin. I lift alone and it's up to me to do what it takes to keep me out of a coma that could get me w/ in minutes. In those minutes it's not like you are you. You are losing youself. You can't think straight. You can't just stop and say "wait, I'm going into Hypo and I need this or that." It's like that up to a point then you cross over and you are in the tunnel and you are about to pass out or fall asleep (ie, death).

Just be VERY careful. You NEED to start low (1 iu) and go up 1iu from there and just taste what it feels like to start to go into hypo. Make sure you remember that and never forget it. Don't ever ignore that. EAT when you feel that.
    I will even, never, forget that smell of what insulin smells like. When I'm like, 70, and I get a wiff of it I will know, instantly, what it is.

I don't want to hear or see of anyone getting hurt for vanity!!!

be safe

Thread Information