Grand_Cannons is offline Junior Member

When to use hcg with clomid

Hello everyone My buddy is currently On 750mg test each week and is about to buy some tren and run it. When should he run this hcg he has in the middle of cycle or post cycle I thought post but I've seen people say no, He also has clomid and I heard you should do hcg before the clomid. Can anyone fill me in please I'd much appreciate it.

T$sMechamT/A is offline Junior Member
    i would say take 500iu every other day for week in middle of cycle then after last day take 500 iu every other day for a week. then run the clomid three weeks later and front load it.

skii96 is offline Member
    It all depends on how long his cycle is. When you are on AS for a long time i use it every 4-5 wks at 1000iu's/ed for 7 days or he could use it every weekend at 500iu's/sat and sun.

Jade_7674 is offline Junior Member

What is long?

Quote Originally Posted by skii96
    It all depends on how long his cycle is. When you are on AS for a long time i use it every 4-5 wks at 1000iu's/ed for 7 days or he could use it every weekend at 500iu's/sat and sun.

How long are you running your cycle?

that way I can get a feel on how long I can go to get my max. look instead of only having my peak look for 3-4 weeks out of Sus Deca 8week cycle. I would like to know how I can go with the proper instructions on how to cycle then bridging to the most out of a long term run of AS

What to you would Be a good based cycle for long running?

Ok well I think he's doing 10wks of test 750mg and he just got like 8 wks worth of tren . In one week his test will be up. Would it be best to administer the hcg after his test cycle then start his tren or wait until after he finishes both? I don't think he has enough to do middle and end he might tho. What do you all think? I don't want to give him bad advice so thats why I'm asking you guys.

bump please

Thread Information