tbone44 is offline New Member

fina verification

I know that this may be tough w/o a pic, but my buddy has some trenbelone acetate. I have never heard of it in this form. It is apparently made by a company called Hoechst-Roussel Vet (legit company). It is already made, and is in a 30 ml. vial. It says that it is 70mg/ml finaplix -h, for feedlot heifers(sp?). It has a silver label with black writing. I can get the lot # if needed. It certainly looks like finaplix. Has anyone else ever seen this? Is it legit. I would greatly appreciate any feedback. He has seen great results so far.

ttt... anyone know anything about this? I really need some info. Thanks

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Not to be an ass here..but why the F did your buddy take something without knowing exactly what it is!?

I don't think Hoechst-Roussel made a premade...only pellets. I'm not sure if anyone actually makes a premade fina.

I cannot seem to find any info on premade from them either. He took it b/c he got it from a source that he has continuously dealt with for over a year. He has yet to recieve a bad product from them. He wants me to try some (but is not pressuring me). I just don't want to take it unless I am sure it is legit. He got very strong, hard and big. He was contemplating ordering more. Thanks in advance for any info.

I just talked to my buddy. After three weeks, he is claiming a 70lb jump on his bench. Does this sound right? He is also taking 50mg of Winny eod.

quez82 is offline Associate Member
    well tren usually doesnt kick in till 4 weeks and winny well you wont get 70lbs off of that ... sore joints if anything ...

Thanks for the info, keep it coming.

Drex is offline Junior Member
    The most logical explaination of this is that it is actually fina made by someone by hand from pellets and a kit. Nothing wrong with that, but the maker probably figured since Hoechst-Roussel Vet is a legit company for fina pellets, an uninformed user would be impressed and more apt to buy it for a substantial price increase over making it themself.

Drex, thanks a lot for the response. I am going to post a pic of it in that forum and see what everyone thinks. I am tempted to get some, but who knows. Thanks a lot.

Thread Information